Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chanel walks in a circle to find a good place to poop...I took her outside tonight, to eat and go potty, then it hit me, do all dogs circle the same way?

Chanel circles counter-clockwise
. Maybe she's left handed!

~Elegant

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Cloud passes all over the place. I don't know what Noriko does. I'm gonna have to pay attention to them tomorrow! HAHA

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
ellie walks both ways, but she's right handed. sprite and gruffi pace back and forth--and they're both right handed too. its so funny how they all came like that. like they'll use their right hand a lot.

with my brothers first kid...we saw her A LOT (practically everyday) and she was going to be left handed---so we made her right handed. lol.

his second kid is coming out left handed though
it just sucks because i know what a pain it is to be left handed(i had a friend that would complain about how she would smear the pencil on her paper).

sorry i went off track, i do that a lot. lol.. :wacko:

·
Registered
323 Posts
hmmm. Amazingly I know the answer to this, does this mean I am obsessed with my dogs
Pudge goes clockwise and always high fives with his right paw, Josie goes counter clockwise and refuses to high five
......the funny things we notice about our dogs-oh yeah Sophie goes clockwise also just like her papa,.,

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
This morning, both my babies did counter-clockwise turns HAHAHA. It is a weird question. But new and kinda interesting.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Nov 3 2004, 11:52 AM
What a crazy thread!!!!!
I have NEVER paid attention!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14637
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by 2happymalts@Nov 3 2004, 12:22 PM
hmmm. Amazingly I know the answer to this, does this mean I am obsessed with my dogs 
Pudge goes clockwise and always high fives with his right paw, Josie goes counter clockwise and refuses to high five 
......the funny things we notice about our dogs-oh yeah Sophie goes clockwise also just like her papa,.,

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14644
[/QUOTE]

Does this mean I am a bad mommy b/c I don't notice?

I am just pleased he makes the pad!!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Does this mean I am a bad mommy b/c I don't notice?

I am just pleased he makes the pad!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14655
[/QUOTE]

HAHA! That's how I'm feeling...

I now they both circle, but I'm not sure which way... I do know that Milo taps his right back leg when he has to do a #2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts