Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,074 Posts
I use the Bless the Beast products. I was on the website the other day and noticed a whitening shampoo. Has anyone used the whitening shampoo from Bless the Beast? I just love the products so I will order a bottle when I am almost done with the whitening shampoo I use now. I try not to use it to often...dries out Lacey's hair.

· Registered
1,074 Posts
Right now I use the Petsilk Whitening shampoo. I prefer the Bless the Beast products. I even have tried the Petsilk Liquid Silk and I don't like how Lacey's hair feels after a few days...oily and it seems to attack the dirt. I do love and swear by the Bless the Beast pomade, I just love it when I have to deal with a matt. I am out of it, ordered some on Friday, so I used the Petsilk instead and I just don't like it. Everyone comments on how good Lacey smells but it just isn't for her. I am going to order some of the Bleass the Beast whitening shampoo and try. Right now Lacey is going through a coat change...I think and she has been getting some matts. I have to give her 2 baths a week now to keep on top of her coat. She is getting trimmed in two weeks...can't wait...so until then she will be getting baths and lots of combing to stay on top of the matts. I try not to use to many whitening products on her hair...her coat dries out if I use more than every two months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.