Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think you can guess?

I am a girl
I live with my brother, mommy and daddy.
I was the second malt brought into the family.
I master the "dance/turn around" trick so well. There is one video of me dancing for apples. I make the cutest noise when chewing on these apples - makes some people, like Kat, melt each time she hears it when she watches that video of me.
Some people, like Kat, call me a doll baby:wub:
My first name starts with an "H"
This is a Cartoon that Kat made of a while back. It isn't close to my real cuteness, but maybe it will help you guess :p

So you think you can guess?

if you did, I will ask my mommy if she can show you my real beauty in a real picture..the pic that Kat looked at to quickly draw

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Yep, it's Happy Hannah. LOL, Your hints were too good Kat, but it's lettuce she dances & twirls for in the video.I love that drawing, thanks so much for making it Kat.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kat, you were really good at this even when you first started but I swear I think you're getting even better! I thought it was Hannah but as soon as I saw the initial H I knew I was right.
Good job!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Oh darn, I missed guessing. I was 99% sure it was Hannah but I knew it was lettuce she was munching on so I was confused. :unsure: Great KatToon Kat!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts