Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please recommend a reputable breeder in Florida or even close where I can fly to pick-up.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
There are quite a few great breeders in Florida.
Check out the breeders list by state on the American Maltese Association website.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
You could also attend a dog show where you can see some breeders and handlers There is one in your area in early March

http://www.akc.org/events/search/index.cfm?action=results

Also my breeder is a fine reputable breeder ( Diamond Maltese in Orlando) and he is not on the AMA list. Generally if people show their Maltese they are in it for the correct reasons ( not always but a general rule)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Remy is from Diamond Maltese in Orlando, FL. good luck with your search! you're lucky to have so many great breeders in your state!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I met with Diamond Maltese. Did not have a good feeling about this breeder. Rude over phone. He brought puppy to his jewelry store. He refused to allow me to visit his home and see how puppies live. The puppy did not acknowledge me and when I went to pet him, he tried to bite me. Not socialized.

Was wondering if anyone heard or purchased from Joan Latreille from Diva Maltese. Cant find info on her anywhere except her website and she is not on american breeders list. No reviews either. She only charges 950.00 for male which raised red flag. She is in north fl outside of ocala.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts