Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SMing instead of Sleeping?? who does it? Does anyone checks into here late after midnight?

it is 3 AM where I am :smpullhair: I didn't check into SM most day today. Now, I only have the night time...instead of sleeping, here I am in SM:w00t::wacko1:

One of our friends (who studies in San Francisco) just came back during this holiday break. The plan is, gather at the beach tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM (with other friends and guess who too? The two monsters of mine, S&C, who got an invitation to join) - sounds like fun of course, but not when you have tones of *getting stuff* from the market to do AND a couple of malts to prepare BEFORE being at the beach. Hence waking up earlier than 8 AM at least :smpullhair: why bother and sleep anyways???

To add to that, a party tomorrow night that we (without the malts) are invited to! Of course, that means not returning back to sleep before midnight. I really need to kick myself outta SM for now - I need to use force for myself!

I have some pictures that I would love to share with you (after going through them all to resize and upload) Also, some other pictures that I plan to take during the remaining 2010 days that I will again would love to share BEFORE the new year. But while I will be doing them + trying to come on here to check on everyone else to make sure that malts and mommies are well, I don't know how will I manage before the new year. If that didn't happen, they say it is better late than never...so will share them afterwards anyways.

I hope you guys are having an awesome time during the break of the last few days of 2010.

Take care!
luv ya guys

hugs
Kat *who is forcing herself outta here / off to bed*

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Kat...it sounds like you have a full schedule tomorrow. My advice is to get off of SM and take an Advil PM or something similiar....go to sleep and do the "real" stuff tomorrow....we'll be here to hear all about it.

Good night!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Kat I hope your sleeping right now and won't read this for a few days lol
Your burning the candle at both ends, please relax and get your sleep you don't want to get worn down and sick.
I just said a prayer that you would get sweet sleep. I love you

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a good/tight sleep that night :thumbsup: The second I put my head on the pillow, I was........gone :HistericalSmiley:
Hearing my alarm at 7:30 am was not enjoyable though, especially when it went on snooze ... rings so much...quiet...*5 minutes later*...rings so much...and so on!! I don't really like that. Good news though, I was up at almost 8 and got everything set - was 15 minutes late for the meet up :blush: but all was prepared (was super quick at it) and we had a BLASSSST :chili: beautiful morning it was; good hang out, fun at the beach, games with the malts, a lil of snack time...etc

the malts were in their BEST behavior :aktion033: They are LOVED so much by all my friends :wub: it is just so heartwarming to see the laughters that the malts cause to them. I especially looooved the fact that both Snowy and Crystal played with all of them :wub2: haha the malts' antics is ALWAYS a hit to them...not new....which explains their request for me to bring the malts along in these fun beach time lol I guess the malts have managed to win their hearts long time ago. It is always a treat for the eyes to see :tender:

I am BEYOND proud of my precious, social, adorable, and outgoing fluffs :wub::wub:

That beach gather was well enjoyed by everyone, skin and fluff creatures :chili: One thing I regret though is not taking videos of the malts' wild run and play or taking the pictures for these to share in the Internet. I didn't catch the best opportunities to snap the pictures. I was less involved with my camera, that is. I took around 20-25 pictures towards the end, mostly of all of us (group shots), and 5 photos of the malts solo. Here are few that I liked of the malts to share ...

Here is Snowy reaching the toy that one of my friend threw for him to fetch. Goofball decided to dig next to it before snatching it with his mouth lol

awwee and I wish I got some pictures of Crystal and him running after the toy while playing fetch.

This is Crystal towards the end of the day...she had a bow on and was neatly brushed when we first arrived at the beach, but this is the result towards the end - after the games/runs and all....I think my girl prefers to have a messy hair :blush:

Snowy was being pet by a friend in this picture ... i thought this picture was cool :p You can see Snowy through my friend's shades lol

The party was AWESOME too!!! a TOTAL BLAST time spent.... I slept very late afterwards, but I was able to sleep in during the following early morning :thumbsup:

Your burning the candle at both ends
awwh Paula, I need to better manage my sleeping time....lots of things to do but so little time, especially during this break period (one would think a break will provide more time to sleep, but it isn't the case when there are gathering/parties/meet ups and all.

I'm pretty sure SM will still be here when you return.
yeah, you are right Edith, but I just always hope that I don't leave it for sometime to return to not so nice news about a precious malt or dear member. It happened a few times with me not checking in for sometimes then returning to some not too nice news. So just hope that fluffs and mommies will be well when I come here to check. and to add to that, I get my maltese fix ... love the precious fluffs here :wub: the people are also nice so they deserve to always be well :grouphug:

Hate to say it, but I'm guilty of that, too!
no worries, I understand...lol... always is good to know that you are not alone.
For me, it is because sometimes, i don't have the time for SM during the day. So I do it night time since it is the only time available for doing something more. Of course that will mean sleeping less. Sometimes though, I just cannot do that. I don't check in during night time when my body can't continue staying up (just sleep instead). Checking in becomes less until I find the time once again. I guess I better start managing that - can check anytime but not sleep time ^_^ I bet you can also do that ;)

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy New Year Kat, Snowy & Crystal!!!! :)
:drinkup::smootch:
awwh thanks Eileen, same to you, pal :grouphug:

It is 30 December 2010 (10:00 PM) here right now. I am off to bed soon. Don't wanna stay up late tonight because Tomorrow is the GRAND FUN NIGHT -- I am sooo looking forward for that one :chili:

wish you a great one, Eileen.

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Wonderful pictures!! I love Snowy and Crystal's outfits!! They're adorable as always :wub: I am not surprised at all that they're always a big hit with your friends :) and the sunglasses photo is very cool! I love it B)
Good night Kat, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wonderful pictures!! I love Snowy and Crystal's outfits!! They're adorable as always :wub: I am not surprised at all that they're always a big hit with your friends :) and the sunglasses photo is very cool! I love it B)
Good night Kat, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
awwwh thanks Sarah...Happy 2011 to you too, pal :grouphug: S&C send their Paw-Greetings and wishes for the new year to their pal, Yeager :wub:

Glad that you liked the pix

hugs
Kat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts