Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love to watch Kodi sleep all curled up. I especially love when she's laying right beside me; it's so heartwarming. :) What about you?

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
OMG that's one of my favorite things to do!!! I could do it for
hours. Watching their little eyes flicker and hearing the breath
so slightly. So very peaceful.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
..and how many of us have them fall asleep next to us so we cannot move for fear of disturbing them? :LOL:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
This is one of my husband's and my favorite things. After we get in bed they all play for a bit, my husband instigates the playing (of course) and within 5-10 minutes they are all played out and they all find a spot and snuggle into the goose down comforter between us and our hips-feet. Usuallu FooFoo our white persian cat joins us too.

Sometimes, usually when its cold or I have the A/C set too low they pile up in a "pile o' puppies". When its hot they all spread out. We catch them in all sorts of positions, from rolled up to upside-down with it all hanging out. Sometimes they are obviously dreaming they are running or playing and the little feet scamper in the air or they "woof" to some dream bird or gecko.

Jilli is the marathon runner in her dreams. Emma is the watchdog that woofs the most as she guards us in her dreams. Mimi always has to be curled up tight- I think she is cold since she was used to full coat and is now sporting a short puppy cut. And Twinkle always has to be velcro'd to my body and she growls in her sleep ( she is the only one to do this). Its just like skin kids- they are all unique yet they are all the same.....MINE!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Oh, watching Aolani sleep is one of my past times :) I especially love when he is out for the night in another room and I pick him up to take him to our bedroom and he lays in my arms like a sleeping baby. He lets out a soft sigh, stretches a little and then relaxes back in my arms – it’s so sweet.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love nothing better than having all 3 of mine pilled up on the couch sleeping next to me. The problem with the sleeping puppy thing is I can't let them sleep. :brownbag: I keep reaching over to touch them and rubbing their belly if I can get to it. I keep waking them up with affection. :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i love it , prob is dolce is a light sleeper i move an inch n up he goes , but i love to his his cute lil head m rub his lil paws lol

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
It's pile o' puppies time at our house. Al's in bed yet,he got off work at 4am,so he's covered in fluffs right now... We've always had fluffs sleeping w/ us,we can't sleep w/o them. Imagine 5 fluffs sleeping and you're trying not to wake them...like they won't just roll over and go back to sleep...
They totally own us,you know it...of course you do,we're all owned by Spoiled Maltese here....

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Just so cute. Although she is a bit too big to do it much now. Especially when she goes to sleep on my chest with her face pressed against mine. Warm furry puppy face. :tender: :tender: (this is with me sitting up downstairs)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Tyler's asleep on his little cat bed (shh..don't tell him it's a cat bed) all curled up and happy next to my desk. He just looks so sweet and something will wake him a little and he just tilts his little head up to check what it is and then...back to la la land. So precious.:wub: Hmm there's even a screeching fire truck going by right now. No response from him. He must really be sleeping.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I love watching them sleep, esp if they are having a fun dream! The other day I poked hubby (who was half asleep already himself lol) to show him Daisy who was thumping her tail up and down in her sleep!!! Funny to watch, since mostly it is curled up along her back and she isn't much of a wagger, unlike Gracie whose butt is always in motion. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,247 Posts
When we were on vacation last week, the girls curled up and went to sleep in their lookout seats. It was so cute to glance in the rear view mirror and see my sleeping angels! Then we'd pull into a rest area and they would wake up . . .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts