Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to be a foreigner, but everyone keeps mentioning "Debbie" in their posts and i have no idea who this is! lol sorry, but i really would like to know!:unsure:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha never mind it doesnt really matter!!!!!!

P.S. you seem to have a dog named Gracie! that is what i am naming my new puppy!! lol

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Probably Deb. She does rescue and fosters mainly the seniors and is just an awesome person. I'm a Debbie and i know there aren't posts about me.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
LOL, maybe it is multiple Debs. It probably is our own SM Deb (3MaltMom) that is mentioned most here on SM.

But I once had a friend in another breed ask me if there was some kind of rule that you had to be named Deb/Debbie to own a Maltese (or had to at least know a Debbie to get one). Other than me, all he ever saw showing Maltese were ladies named Debbie, Deb or Debby.

My Cadeau and Cacia's breeder's name is Debbie. Her friend and co-breeder on several dogs is Deb.

It gets confusing when you have conversations. :p

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Yes, but who calls Deb, Debbie? We usually say Deb, thats why I was wondering who she means and why isn't she coming back to this thread to explain :confused1:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Yes, but who calls Deb, Debbie? We usually say Deb, thats why I was wondering who she means and why isn't she coming back to this thread to explain :confused1:
Even though we call Debbie, Deb it could be that she just automatically calls someone named Debbie, Debbie even though they are called Deb. That happens to me alot at work. Some people call me Debbie some call me Deb and some call me Debra (which i don't answer to, because that's the name my mom called me when i was in trouble, Lol) even though my name badge has Debbie on it. I hope that made sense. Lol.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Even though we call Debbie, Deb it could be that she just automatically calls someone named Debbie, Debbie even though they are called Deb. That happens to me alot at work. Some people call me Debbie some call me Deb and some call me Debra (which i don't answer to, because that's the name my mom called me when i was in trouble, Lol) even though my name badge has Debbie on it. I hope that made sense. Lol.
:HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: I get it! Good point, well taken/

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Some people call me Debbie some call me Deb and some call me Debra (which i don't answer to, because that's the name my mom called me when i was in trouble, Lol) even though my name badge has Debbie on it. I hope that made sense. Lol.
Oh this makes PERFECT sense to me since the only times I have been called Deborah is also by my Mom when I was in trouble lol.

Deb, Debbie but never Deborah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts