Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
7,668 Posts

· Registered
3,206 Posts
Here's ours:
Dugan-17 year old Golden Retriver,156lbs of pure love,we lost him last year(rescue from animal shelter at 4yrs.)

Maggie
-7year old Chocolate Lab,whos joy in life was just to be loved & it was so easy too.Lost her two yrs. ago(rescue from groomers at 4yrs.) Someone just dumped her in their outside pens,when I took one to get groomed I seen her and thought the groomer had gotton a new dog.They had taken her to the vet to be treated for a ear infection,but was going to have to take her to the shelter.Of course she came home with me.

Bailey
-2yrs,Maltese/Bichon,my first love in a small breed.He is my constant shadow,body guard,big lover.Looks more Maltese just bigger.

Kirbie
-1 yr Maltese,my toddler,is so full of mischeif and always on the go.A very busy boy.

Lamby 7 yrs. Maltese,most all of you know her story.I am so blessed to have her.She is a total joy.

Tucker
-8yrs.Gray cat,I rescued him at 6 weeks from shelter.Everyone that hates cats says...if I could get a cat like Tucker I would have one.He thinks he is a real person,doesnt know hes a cat.Shhhhhhhh !

Snickers
-12yrs ,Pershion cat,I had rescued her for my Mom.When I lost Mom Snickers came to live with us.

Bessie-
10 yrs,Afracion Gray Parrot,I bought her from some ppl. that had more money than they had brains.She was almost bald when I got her because they are very intellegent and need to have alot of attention or they resort to feather plucking.She can say about a gizillion words now.She learns most of them on her own,all she has to do is hear something..words..dogbark..phone..etc and she will say it.

Lucky-Cockatell age unknown,he fly onto my daughters head when she was sitting in our yard.We never were able to figure out where he came from.

35 gal. fish tank,with lots of fish

We have 5 kids all are on their own. 3 were mine and 2 were hubbies when we got married.But as far as Im concerned and hubby too they have always belonged to us.And I have the Mothers ring to prove it. Ages 32 to 22
Now you know why Hubby and I will never be able to retire! LOL

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Sheila, you and I both need a farm! :eek: Hubby knows if he ever moves me out to the country, that I would have a ZOO!

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Apr 9 2005, 08:31 PM
SHELIA ~ Thats great i love animals i also had  a african grey but rehomed it when i got pg with my daughter stupid stupid stupid! I miss him still 3 yrs later he was a awesome talker soo funny! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50996
[/QUOTE]

:eek: I can't believe I FORGOT one of my fluffy (past) pets!
We had a rabbit that someone gave us...as a birthday gift for my son. It was an inside, home rabbit...litterbox trained...floppy eared...SO SWEET! But I got rid of it when I got pg with my daughter.
He was a great rabbit, but he lived in her room to be...so he had to go. -_-

· Registered
506 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Apr 8 2005, 05:19 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50710
[/QUOTE]

Looks exacty like my bird Sunny! I've had him for seven years since I was four, and now we might give him away to someone we know, because he chirps alot and we're moving to a 5 unit apartment next week and we don't want the neighbors to complain.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.