Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I live in Texarkana and I don't no of anybody else in this town who has a Maltese
...that's why I have to ask soooo many questions here!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by paris@May 27 2005, 01:51 PM
I live in Texarkana and I don't no of anybody else in this town who has a Maltese
...that's why I have to ask soooo many questions here!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66123
[/QUOTE]

I'm also in Texas, and same here! No one here has a maltese. All of the dogs here are big, except a few people in town do have Yorkies.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I live just about 12 miles over the Tx border in Oklahoma do i count...i shop in tx A LOT lol

I live about half an hour north of Sherman...about an hour and 15 mins north of Dallas. love to go shopping in Frisco and at Grapevine...oh Allen is not to bad either

I grew up about an hour and half from texarkana. Nice town. I go there some still with my mom shopping or to pageants.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I live in San Antonio and I rarely see Malts. I did see some at the Alamo Heights Fiesta Pooch Parade (750 dogs in a costume and float parade!) but the owners didn't seem inclined to "meet up" or be Malt-sociable.

Maybe we could have an Austin meet-up? I think seeing a group of Malts together is such a kick!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I am in Houston and I don't know anybody else with a Maltese here. A few years ago I left some cards at my vet with the url address of AMR/PMR forum and chat room. But nobody joined. Guess they are not interested.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@May 27 2005, 06:04 PM
I live in San Antonio and I rarely see Malts.  I did see some at the Alamo Heights Fiesta Pooch Parade (750 dogs in a costume and float parade!) but the owners didn't seem inclined to "meet up" or be Malt-sociable. 

Maybe we could have an Austin meet-up?  I think seeing a group of Malts together is such a kick!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66217
[/QUOTE]

I think a meet up would be great since Prissy is Probly Prego we would have to do it soon before she gets too far along or when the pups are weined. Believe it or not but Prissy has never been around any maltese except when she sees her boyfriend. I think seeing big balls of fluffs playing would be soooo cute.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Allison I am not far from Sugarland. Maybe we can meet when you have settled in. And I can give you a bunch of informations where to shop in Houston. Tho you will find most everything in Sugarland. Send me an e-mail through this website and we can exchange phone numbers.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Originally posted by HollyHobbie@May 27 2005, 09:25 PM
I live just about 12 miles over the Tx border in Oklahoma do i count...i shop in tx  A LOT lol

I live about half an hour north of Sherman...about an hour and 15 mins north of Dallas. love to go shopping in Frisco and at Grapevine...oh Allen is not to bad either

I grew up about an hour and half from texarkana. Nice town. I go there some still with my mom shopping or to pageants.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66178
[/QUOTE]

Hi! I live in the DFW area but have lake property on the OK side of Lake Texoma. Near Kingston & Madill. You anywhere near that?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I know that Mystify79 lives in Lubbock (2 hours away), but I think we're the only two from the Panhandle region...Anyone else? I'm about 18 miles from the NM/TX border of the Panhandle on the NM side.

Sassy, were you looking at trying to have a Meetup?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have family in Texas. Most are in Burkburnette, Wichita Falls, and Dallas/Ft. Worth I think. I don't get there much. Last two times were for funerals.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 30 2005, 11:16 AM
I have family in Texas. Most are in Burkburnette, Wichita Falls, and Dallas/Ft. Worth I think. I don't get there much. Last two times were for funerals.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66792
[/QUOTE]

I know where burkeburnetts is...drove thru it and Witchita Falls when my son was stationed at Fort Sill. I also have some distant relatives there

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by Luvmypupster+May 29 2005, 10:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-HollyHobbie
@May 27 2005, 09:25 PM
I live just about 12 miles over the Tx border in Oklahoma do i count...i shop in tx  A LOT lol

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66178
Hi! I live in the DFW area but have lake property on the OK side of Lake Texoma. Near Kingston & Madill. You anywhere near that?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66738
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I live in the first real town east of the lake. There are a few wannabe towns between me and the lake but they are tiny.

Do you come to the lake from the Gainsville area thru Madill?...

We love to go play golf at Chicksaw Point and the kids love the fun park. We are only about 15 mins from there.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I am from Houston!!! I moved to Tucson, Arizona for school a while ago and I dont think Ill go back but to visit
I miss the city and my family but Mike would never let us live in such a humid place
I wish I lived by some maltese owners

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Jun 3 2005, 01:43 AM
I am from Houston!!! I moved to Tucson, Arizona for school a while ago and I dont think Ill go back but to visit
I miss the city and my family but Mike would never let us live in such a humid place

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68499
[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. We hope to move to Phoenix in about 4 years. One reason our daughter lives there, and second reason the humidity in Houston.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by MalteseJane+Jun 3 2005, 07:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BrookeB676
@Jun 3 2005, 01:43 AM

I know what you mean. We hope to move to Phoenix in about 4 years. One reason our daughter lives there, and second reason the humidity in Houston.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68553
[/B][/QUOTE]

yay so in 4 years i can look forward to a maltese meetup
lol

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676+Jun 4 2005, 10:32 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 07:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-BrookeB676
@Jun 3 2005, 01:43 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68553

[/QUOTE]

yay so in 4 years i can look forward to a maltese meetup
lol

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68912
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
How funny... I lived in Houston for a long while and now I live in Phoenix! I visit Houston quite often to see family and would love to know of any boutiques around there since I don't know of any in Arizona.. sadly.. Also, as much as I love Houston, I hate the humidity and would trade it for the 110+ degree days here in Arizona any day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts