Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just finished Matilda's harness dress,
I think we might be starting a trend , every well dressed girl has to have a dress to match her ball:wub::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:wub: Paula EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA CUTE... is she addicted to her ball? Do you have a replacement one if this one dies? :w00t:

Matilda has always been addicted, she sleeps with a ball in her mouth sometimes, my weird little girl. lol no replacement:w00t: lets hope nothing happens to it:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:paula -- this made my day. Cute dress -- but matching the ball is a first. :aktion033::aktion033:Matilda -- you're something else. Just adorable!!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
WOW. I don't even like dresses, so the fact that I am saying that is pretty cool is saying a lot.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Matilda sure deserves to have it all!! :chili: she looks so beautiful in that pretty dress!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Well a girl's gotta accessorize ya know! Paula I remember that pic you posted a long time ago of her sleeping with the ball in her mouth! Does she constantly want to play fetch or does she just like to carry it around?

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well a girl's gotta accessorize ya know! Paula I remember that pic you posted a long time ago of her sleeping with the ball in her mouth! Does she constantly want to play fetch or does she just like to carry it around?

Both, she's sitting at my foot right now begging me to throw the ball for the 100th time today:smpullhair: oh yes I will get another picture of the crazy girl sleeping with the ball in her mouth:HistericalSmiley: I wonder if any other fluff sleeps with a ball in their mouth:w00t:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Now that's cute!! I love the matching dress! :wub:
If anything (heaven forbid) would happen to Matilda's ball you just let us know. We have a couple of balls just like that one around here some place.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts