Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't read the next paragraph if you don't like surprises ruined.

This may give away quite a bit, but my person has yet to post any information on what his/her dog/s like/s, sizes, fave toys, etc. I went to the International Pet Expo in Seoul today and could have picked up an AWESOME gift/s if I had had anything at all to go on.
I'm wondering if I should just e-mail him/her directly with my questions? There really isn't much available where I live, which I why I had really wanted to do the shopping at that pet expo....where brands of toys, clothes, and food from countries like USA, Germany, Japan, Korea, etc. were represented and available.
Now I'm worried that I won't be able to get anything special.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Maybe if some wanted to partcipate we could all set up free email acccounts that did not have our names in them.

I particpated in a secret mom thing at my kids schools and we did that and it was nice.

there are tons of free sites to use. And I have a zillion free gmail invites i can send if anyone wants one.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Maybe you could ask someone to PM your person for you and ask for hints, that way its still a surprise and you get the answers you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts