Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
at rescue sites??? I went to look at the rescue Lizzie is from and saw this adorable little boy!! He was abandoned and left roaming the streets. Oh how I wish I could have him!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:tender::smootch: awww he is adorable:wub: I stay away from rescues I always want one, or two or three:HistericalSmiley:I have my hands full with two,:w00t: B&B is a rescue and she's a lover girl:wub:

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Me too,I can't rescue them so I always end up donating.... at least it will help since I can't take them all home.
If I did I'd end up on some Animal Planet show about a crazy dog hoarder....

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too,I can't rescue them so I always end up donating.... at least it will help since I can't take them all home.
If I did I'd end up on some Animal Planet show about a crazy dog hoarder....
I'm right there with you! My life is far to hectic right now to add another pup, but I will make a donation in his name. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Oh, I am with you for sure. I am ALWAYS on petfinder and other rescue sites, at least a couple of times a day. I always see one (or more) that I absolutely love and am dying to bring home. I guess it's a good thing that I don't have my own house yet...otherwise I would be in definite danger of becoming the "crazy dog lady" with 200 dogs running around. :w00t:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh my goodness.... Look at this little girl. They believe she is around 2 years old, she weights six pounds and her name is PRIZZY... Isn't that crazy~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts