Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so sad. My cousin brought her friend's shih Tzu over and she left with Noriko. That's not why I'm sad though. There's alot of people that live at their house so I know Noriko will get spoiled with attention. I'm just so sad that noone loves Cloud as much as I do. WHY? Are they just completely crazy? They think he's the psycho dog, but really, he's a pretty good boy. He can do tricks and can kiss you all day long and he's the best thing to snuggle up with when you sleep.
WHY? Am I the only one who loves him they way he deserves?!?!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Noriko is the smaller one right? people always ignore Sunny if there is a smaller dog around. So maybe thats it they just think the smaller one is cuter
....but really they should be all over the bigger one becuase they can stand up to more hugs :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I know what you mean. Usually, Little C gets all of the attention from EVERYBODOY and poor N gets totally ignored. One day, a group of girls came up to us all ooohing and aaahhhing and I was mentally apologizing to N in advance when they cuddled HIM and petted HIM and gave HIM compliments. I almost gave them money--I was so happy. N was beside himself with JOY because for once, he wasn't getting ignored.

P.S. Notice the new name? :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NC's Mom--I totally knew! Whenever I pm anyone, I put BC&N's mom! LOL Anyway, why would you be mentally apologizing to Lil N when he liked the attention?

M2MM and Rubyjeansmom--They just LOVE to babysit her! We want them to all be friends because if they get use to each other, we can possibly help each other babysit each other's babies. Since Noriko got her hostile attitude from Cloud, we think that if it were only Noriko and Happy (the Shih tzu) only, then they'd start being friends first. But still, why not get Happy and CLOUD first? Now I'm afraid they will ignore him or tag team his butt! lol

Lilly521--Noriko is 4.7 lbs and Cloud is 11ish lbs. I try to steer the attention towards him by showing them all the tricks hey can do. But, Noriko is, for the most part, a calm lap dog and that's whats really attractive about her.

Not that they hate Cloud. I guess Noriko is more inviting? They just don't know how fun it is to hug and play with Cloud. I know if I were to meet all of ya'll then you guys would give my babies EQUAL attention!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I am really dumbfounded by this--I never knew people ignored dogs and only spoke/played with one ... how rude!
Don't they know they have feelings too??!!
I feel so bad for the little "ignored" puppies out there.
I get mad sometimes when someone I'm speaking to ignores Ruby Jean like she's invisible or something (lol)

·
Registered
514 Posts
I know, for some reason Tyler HAS to be noticed by everyone. But toys and treats to all the pups out there! Even the ones that are usually noticed!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Mar 27 2005, 09:10 PM
I know what you mean.  Usually, Little C gets all of the attention from EVERYBODOY and poor N gets totally ignored.  One day, a group of girls came up to us all ooohing and aaahhhing and I was mentally apologizing to N in advance when they cuddled HIM and petted HIM and gave HIM compliments.  I almost gave them money--I was so happy.  N was beside himself with JOY because for once, he wasn't getting ignored.

P.S.  Notice the new name?  :D :D :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46726
[/QUOTE]
How DO you change your name anyway? I wanna change my name to TyTys Sis. lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I meant that almost always (except that one time) Little C gets all the attention and Poor N gets nada. So, I was feeling sorry for him in advance because I figured that they were coming to gush over Little C. But, they went nuts over N! :D :D :D I was so happy that I wanted to pay them!

I'm having typing "help" right now from two dogs.

Cappy, only JOE can change your name.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww...poor Cloud!
Tell him to come visit us..I will give him lots of attention and kisses.... and Brinkley will probably play with him after he gets done doing his aggressive dog ankle-biting routine..

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, it isn't nice to acknowledge one more than the other! Oh well, he's mama's boy and probably only wants my attention anyway!!!!! I'm not sure anyone else is really worthy of his love!!!!

Tlunn--This is the 3rd time he's met the Shihtzu and, still, he hasn't warmed up to her. He was laying practically dead on the floor last night and she creeped closer and closer trying to get a good sniff of him and he looked like he didn't seem to care anymore. And suddenly, GRRRRR! It freaked me out! I wasn't expecting that. Cloud is such a recluse. I think he only wants people attention. Maybe YOU can babysit my babies when I'm out of town! *hint**hint** HAHA That will be 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 skinkids, and a hubby at your house! LOL

NC's mom--That's what I thought you meant!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Awww Cloud!!!!! Please come play with Peanut!!!!!!! Man, now I'm worried that Tic tac will steal all the attention from Peanut... WE love you Cloud!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Cappy+Mar 28 2005, 12:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-NC's Mom
@Mar 27 2005, 09:10 PM
I know what you mean.  Usually, Little C gets all of the attention from EVERYBODOY and poor N gets totally ignored.  One day, a group of girls came up to us all ooohing and aaahhhing and I was mentally apologizing to N in advance when they cuddled HIM and petted HIM and gave HIM compliments.  I almost gave them money--I was so happy.  N was beside himself with JOY because for once, he wasn't getting ignored.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46736
[/B][/QUOTE]

Send a PM to Joe and see if he can help you out on this request....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Mar 28 2005, 08:17 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2005, 12:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-NC's Mom
@Mar 27 2005, 09:10 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46736

[/QUOTE]

Send a PM to Joe and see if he can help you out on this request....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46993
[/B][/QUOTE]

Big kisses from Gizmo to Noriko!
Every malty is a beautiful malty!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Gizmosmom@Mar 28 2005, 07:44 PM
Big kisses from Gizmo to Noriko!   
  Every malty is a beautiful malty!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47000
[/QUOTE]

SEE!!!!!!!!!! No Love for Cloud once again

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
teehee, I know....or did she?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Everyone plays favorites, LOL! A friend of ours offered to babysit Shrek if we go out of town...we said "what about Sylphide"? The answer: "she's such a handful! Shrek is so calm.". :D

Others love Sylphide because she has so much personality, and shower her with attention...giving her far more than Shrek. We try to spread the love around

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SylphidesMom--I'll take them both! HEEHEEHEE! Especially the girl! I wanna take lots of pictures of her face! OF COURSE, I'd take as much pictures of Shrek too! Much love for boys!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts