1. Sapper was bought as a companion for me while my hubby was in Iraq. When hubby was killed there, Sapper became my best friend and confidant.
2. Sapper seems to know when I am depressed or just a little down and will come and give me plenty of doggy licks and kisses.
3. Sapper loves to do funny things to make me smile and laugh.
4. Sapper is a TPaholic. If we accidently leave the TP down low enough he will atack it and strow it through out the house.
5. Sapper loves shoes as a toy and we made a deal. He gets my old ones and I keep my new ones.
6. Sapper still isn't completely housetrained and loves leaving me little "gifts" laying around so mommy has something to look for each day. LOL
7. Sapper is a mischif maker. I can not leave anything I don't want him to get laying around as he will find away to get it.
8. Sapper has decided he LOVES the middle of my dinning room table so mommy has to make sure the chairs are in all the time.
9. Sapper is on schedule for feeding so he makes sure mommy gets up and out of bed each day. If I get up to drink my tea first, he will come running to me and bang into my leg to make sure I know he is starving. LOL
10. When it is time for bed, I move my computer chair by the bed so he can get in and out of bed without mommy having to hear him whinning at night to be picked back up.
11. Mommy has to get all kinds of puppy licks and kisses before we can sellte down in bed.
What a darling furbaby you have! Aren't they just the most! I'm so glad your dear hubby gave you Sapper to kiss your tears away and make you laugh. I'm glad to hear how you are doing. Keep hanging in there!