Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why I love Spoiled Maltese.....

1. First of all the people, even though there are about 765 users, I feel like I know everyone and we are all connected in a way.

2. Everyone has freedom of opinion and can share their thoughts.

3. It helps many people with problems with not just their dogs but personal things too, and gives them support.

4. Its fun!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I love SM.... it's a place I can "talk" with others who care about their Malts as much as I care about mine. Many people I know tend to roll their eyes when I start talking about my babies... they just don't understand. And I have had people imply that Malts aren't "real dogs" because they are little... Arggggg that makes me so mad.... SO, it's great to have SM... we all are in love with the best breed of dogs on earth... our Malts!!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep!!! I was sooooo insulted when they once called my neighbors Maltese a dust mop!!!!! Aaargghhhhh,,,,
I could just step on them, no, not really but the feeling is like that!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As I come to think of it, I kind of dont see maltese as dogs, just little people that understand you the most

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I love coming here to SM and reading all the posts each day. I may not answer all of them, probably because I don't know the answer to the problem, but I do learn a great deal from the replies that are added. I guess you all know by now I like to laugh, here I can do just that and hopefully put a smile on as many people's faces as I can, I mean, why should I have all the fun, besides smiling is good for us, and laughing is even better.
Bren you are right, our little guys are like our babies, that DOG word rarely passes my lips when I refer to Scooby. Oh yes I know in my mind he is a dog, and a wonderful one at that, but in my heart he is my little baby, and I love him to bits

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Jun 16 2005, 09:19 PM
I love coming here to SM and reading all the posts each day. I may not answer all of them, probably because I don't know the answer to the problem, but I do learn a great deal from the replies that are added.
hahah i just respond anyways~!

your reply was kind of poetic

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I love you guys too!!!! I can't get through my day without stopping by here at least a million times a day! No wonder why I never get anything done at work...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I nevery refer to my malt as a dog. I'm always saying your not a dog. Your a baby girl. She's so much more than just a dog. I even have my husband saying she's not a dog, lol

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by Karen542@Jun 17 2005, 10:57 AM
I nevery refer to my malt as a dog.  I'm always saying your not a dog.  Your a baby girl.  She's so much more than just a dog.  I even have my husband saying she's not a dog, lol

Peechie's Mom - Karen
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73396
[/QUOTE]
Shhhhhhh,We never say the D-O-G word at our house either! They are our babies!

·
Registered
571 Posts
My 19 year old son calls Angel his little sister (holds her on his lap while he east supper) and Tag his little brother. He calls his 15 year old skin brother "goof" So of course they are not dogs they are just tiny four legged babies that are furry :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by Angelsmom@Jun 17 2005, 12:53 PM
My 19 year old son calls Angel his little sister (holds her on his lap while he east supper) and Tag his little brother. He calls his 15 year old skin brother "goof" So of course they are not dogs they are just tiny four legged babies that are furry  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73408
[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean. I have a 15 year old son and he refers to Bailey as his "Bubby". But the funniest thing is to see my big, strong, weight lifting husband doing his "baby talk" to Bailey. Never thought I would see that in a million years!
I think these babies put a magical love spell on whom ever is lucky enough to be owned by one of them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts