Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I wish that cost and quality (absorbtion factor) were my only criteria for choosing wee wee pads. Frustratingly enough, Beastie fancies himself a quality control expert, and tears up and chews the brands he doesn't like (prior to use, thank God!). Interestingly, he's consistent with his preference and has finally settled on a brand that is absorbent but higher priced.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a funny story about that "other site".

I recently registered to that site after getting our new Maltese puppy...we needed a place to get information about our little guy. I had put my email address in my profile incase anyone wanted to contact me.
Well I guess that was a HUGE mistake as out of nowhere I got kicked out of the site for using my email in my profile...even though in the rules it says nothing about that being against the rules! I never even got one warning!
I asked nicely twice to be re-instated and that I wouldn’t use my email again. I got no response.

Isn’t the whole point of having a forum so you can discuss and share information? I guess not according to them. Oh well...

Luckily I found this site the next day and find it way better. So I guess it was a blessing in disguise.

Thank you spoiled Maltese

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I happen to have seen that "post" b4 it was yanked on MO...Milo, I think you should post what REALLY happened and your theory on how that post got onto the board. Seriously, I think inquiring minds want to know

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Originally posted by sherylmint@Mar 20 2005, 02:53 PM
I am banned from the site because I mentioned Spoiled Maltese, hahahaha. This site is so much better, no comparison!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44617
[/QUOTE]

:eek: A post about SM actually made it onto the MO board?! :new_Eyecrazy: I can't believe it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ok, here's the story. of what happened on "MO"... I put my email address in my profile. Nowhere in the rules does it say that you can't do that. It only says that you can't use it in the body of your posting.

So they kicked me out. I emailed them nicely twice explaining how sorry I was and even quoted the rules. Still no reply. So my husband got mad and told them off. They took it pretty hard and posted his message to them as if I had posted it on the board. Only there was no way I could have because they had already kicked me out. Now everyone is getting all wound up thinking that I'll a mad man who is going to abuse my puppy.

It all seems way to over the top. To the point that there're actually lying saying that the post snuck through the cracks, when in reality, it was sent to the Help Desk/Tech Support. So someone wanted to post it, because they were mad that they were told off. It may have been a bit harsh, yes, but my husband was mad, at the fact that I got kicked out without a warning, when the site says that if you do something wrong... in there eyes, you get a warning first before action is taken.

To that end, I'm now with this site, which is much much better anyway. So to ease your minds, I'm not a crazy abusive chick from Canada. Just someone who thinks that some people take things a little to seriously...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Mar 20 2005, 02:05 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sherylmint
@Mar 20 2005, 02:53 PM
I am banned from the site because I mentioned Spoiled Maltese, hahahaha. This site is so much better, no comparison!

:eek: A post about SM actually made it onto the MO board?! :new_Eyecrazy: I can't believe it!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44620
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that post. That's how I found out about SM.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Mar 20 2005, 05:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sherylmint
@Mar 20 2005, 02:53 PM
Sheryl, just curious in what context you mentioned SM?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44675
[/B][/QUOTE]

I think she just told them about another Maltese forum called Spoiled Maltese. If I remember correctly it was only up for a day max and then the post disappeared.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts