1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 88249
Because Mom finally took him for a ride in her new car! :aktion033:
View attachment 88248

*****I know he's not in a car seat but we haven't installed it in the new car yet because we have to get a seatbelt adaptor as the location of the receiver for the seatbelt doesn't allow me buckle in the seat - DH said we would work on it this week or we might need to purchase a different car seat.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
No wonder he's smiling!! Erin, you just cracked me up with the little disclaimer at the bottom about the car seat. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I just figured you had him there that way to take a picture. Don't worry. We know you wouldn't take any chances with precious Hunter.:wub: So how's the car feeling??

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
He looks quite happy with his ride. :biggrin: What a cool car. I didn't realize it was so big until I saw Hunter and you next to it! I'm sure Hunter will have some fun winter rides, too! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
[quote

*****I know he's not in a car seat but we haven't installed it in the new car yet because we have to get a seatbelt adaptor as the location of the receiver for the seatbelt doesn't allow me buckle in the seat - DH said we would work on it this week or we might need to purchase a different car seat.[/quote]

Better than needing to purchase a new car!! I like the one you have now. LOL

Cute pictures of Hunter and his Mommy. :wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
No wonder he's smiling!! Erin, you just cracked me up with the little disclaimer at the bottom about the car seat. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I just figured you had him there that way to take a picture. Don't worry. We know you wouldn't take any chances with precious Hunter.:wub: So how's the car feeling??
The disclaimer made me smile too.
Don't worry, Erin! We know you're not like Brittney! :w00t: lol

Hunter prob wants to know: When can I drive it? :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Hunter loves his (err...I mean your) new car! ;) I love it, too! It will be so nice having it in the winter months when you have to go out in the horrible weather. I love how it's not a HUGE SUV, but it's big enough to fit lots of stuff in there if needed. What a special birthday you've had this year! :)

PS: Let me know if you end up getting Hunter a different car seat and want to sell his current one! :)

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Love the new ride!! Hunter is one handsome lil devil!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I felt like I had to say something because it was so obvious that he wasn't in a carseat and everyone knows we have one. I'm glad I make you smile:) The car is feeling great. I have only driven it a handful of times because I needed to get an inspection sticker on it and silly stuff like that but when I have driven it - I have loved it!

Hunter loves his (err...I mean your) new car! ;) I love it, too! It will be so nice having it in the winter months when you have to go out in the horrible weather. I love how it's not a HUGE SUV, but it's big enough to fit lots of stuff in there if needed. What a special birthday you've had this year! :)

PS: Let me know if you end up getting Hunter a different car seat and want to sell his current one! :)
Lisa, I will def. let you know what happens with the car seat. The winter is why I picked out this vehicle - its big enough for us to travel with my younger siblings but not HUGE and is so much safer for winters!

[quote

*****I know he's not in a car seat but we haven't installed it in the new car yet because we have to get a seatbelt adaptor as the location of the receiver for the seatbelt doesn't allow me buckle in the seat - DH said we would work on it this week or we might need to purchase a different car seat.
Better than needing to purchase a new car!! I like the one you have now. LOL

Cute pictures of Hunter and his Mommy. :wub:[/QUOTE]
I too love our car seat Marie - I really hope we can make it work safely.

He looks quite happy with his ride. :biggrin: What a cool car. I didn't realize it was so big until I saw Hunter and you next to it! I'm sure Hunter will have some fun winter rides, too! :biggrin:
Its really not as big as it looks. I am 5'3" and Hunter is a mere 10 inches (if that) off the ground so most things look big compared to us :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts