Awww...It took me a second to see him

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
So sweet!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
That is a cute picture! Tiki does the same thing; he will get mad at me if I move and go to my husbands side, then if he moves he will get mad again and go to mine. I wonder how many of these little guys sleep on or near the heads of their pet humans?

Judi

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi usually only sleeps with me for a couple of hours and then she wants to go in her crate. She is very restless when she is on the bed. On of the places she lays sometimes is on my pillow.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i LOVE it when sprite sleeps under the covers with me!!! and she also goes on her back! its really cute.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
For the first two weeks I had Tini she wouldn't fall asleep unless she was cuddled up over my chest right under my chin... Now, Tini sleeps in her crate from about 10:30 or 11:00 (when ever I can finally put her in there) until around 2:30-3:00 AM... At that time, I take her to do her business and then she HAS to sleep in Mommy's bed
. Tini LOVES to spoon :D . It is amazing how such a little thing can take up SO much room. She starts out by making her body as long as possible alongside my back. Then she does this diagonal sort of move so she is taking up half the bed. She is just so doing so well, and she doesn't really move until the alarm goes off around 6:45...

·
Registered
994 Posts
What an adorable picture
Maxi does that also especially if i am not feeling well he will sit on my head lol
but he does that also Dr.Cathy he sleeps underthe covers on his back
i just love him he is so lovey!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley is not that lovey...
He doesn't really sleep with me, or even want to sit in my lap all that much...he just wants to be near me in the same room...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
brinkley sounds like ellie. does he have lots of energy and just want to play play play!!?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Oct 27 2004, 01:19 PM
brinkley sounds like ellie.  does he have lots of energy and just want to play play play!!?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13494
[/QUOTE]

YES! most of the time...when he does rest, it is usually at my feet...or on the other end of the couch from me...never on me...
He will sleep with us sometimes in the bed...but always at the bottom
Lately he has been sleeping in the floor in the hallway... <_<

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL, if any of us try hugging ellie, in less than a minute she'll start panting as though we are making her sooo hot. and now its been like 55-60 degrees F at night, and she'll sleep above the covers near our feet. with her and gruffi...we have to make sure that the windows are open and its not "hot"(over 70 degrees) in the house. :ph34r: i have a to get my comforter most of the time to just watch tv in the living room.

oh, and after playing, she'll go in the kitchen on the linoleum and flop herself down onto her side and pant. its really cute!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
jongee never sleeps next to me..shes always at the end of the bed edge sleeping on top of my clothes (im so lazy i leave some clothes on my bed)

i really really want to hug her while im sleeping so i pick her up and make her lay down next to me but she makes this huff noise and after 10 seconds she just gets up and walks away.. she refuses to sleep next to me

but nowadays its getting cold at night and FINALLY she snuggles up with me while im asleep..its really sweet when i wake up in the middle of the night and find her sleeping next to me all snuggled up..

but then shes just using me coz shes cold.. :ph34r:

if shes not cold shes sleeping at the edge again..

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didnt get to write much before, I was busy.

When Boom an I go to bed he hops up in bed with me for about half an hour, then I put him down on the floor so my hubby an I can cuddle an stuff (Boom's huge when he wants to be an takes up the whole bed!)
He'll sleep in his bed til like 6 or so an then wants to go out, so I take him out. When we come back in I lay him on my tummy an pet him til he yawns 3 times and then I put him back down. Sometimes he lays down, sometimes he hops back up an we have this battle for a bit for him to sleep in his bed.

Around 8:30 he goes out to play with my MIL. Then he comes back around 9 an assumes his place on my pillow so he can look outside and stays until 10.

sometimes he lays on my head when we go to bed. He's 15 pounds and big! He takes up my WHOLE pillow!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts