Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are finally getting some nice weather out here
and Miss Phoebe looooves it. She is like a maniac running outside in the grass (can't stay long since she eats everything including the grass).

Last night bf was making steaks on the grill outside on the deck which has some old dry leaves on it. Phoebe loves leaves for some reason. She sits under one of my trees inside just waiting for a leaf to drop I swear. Anyway, each time he would go out, she would follow and come running back in with a big leaf in her mouth and sit at my feet. I'd take it from her, and back out she would go, out and in again, right back to my feet where she'd hunker down and continue her assult on the leaves. Over and over. You'd think she would eventually learn to fake me out and at least try to hide a little... duh
she is too silly.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA. Cloud DOES hide from me when he has something he shouldnt have! LOL So when he is off on his own, I have to wonder.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Peanut loves leaves too!! Last fall there was a really windy day and Peanut and I were out in the back yard all day chasing the blowing leaves. He likes to shred them up and spit out the little pieces. It was so cute! These guys are so smart and sneaky...I really am beginning to wonder what they think about all day

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Apr 6 2005, 01:42 PM
Peanut loves leaves too!!  Last fall there was a really windy day and Peanut and I were out in the back yard all day chasing the blowing leaves.  He likes to shred them up and spit out the little pieces.  It was so cute!  These guys are so smart and sneaky...I really am beginning to wonder what they think about all day

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49695
[/QUOTE]
HAHAHA... I was just gonna say that... Kodie was chasing the blowing leaves yesterday outside! It was REALLY windy here...so you can imagin how that went...haha

·
Registered
522 Posts
Obviously Phoebe thought you wanted the leaves. She was probably wondering how many you needed because she was getting tired of going to get them for you. Hahaha, they are so cute. Phoebe was probably saying "I have no idea why Mommy wants all these leaves, whew, she never seems to get enough, everytime I bring one more in, she needs that one too." hahahah

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by 20202@Apr 7 2005, 12:31 AM
  Obviously Phoebe thought you wanted the leaves.  She was probably wondering how many you needed because she was getting tired of going to get them for you.  Hahaha, they are so cute.  Phoebe was probably saying "I have no idea why Mommy wants all these leaves, whew, she never seems to get enough, everytime I bring one more in, she needs that one too."  hahahah
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49993
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Apr 7 2005, 07:45 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-20202
@Apr 7 2005, 12:31 AM
  Obviously Phoebe thought you wanted the leaves.  She was probably wondering how many you needed because she was getting tired of going to get them for you.  Hahaha, they are so cute.  Phoebe was probably saying "I have no idea why Mommy wants all these leaves, whew, she never seems to get enough, everytime I bring one more in, she needs that one too."  hahahah
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49993

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50010
[/B][/QUOTE]

Haha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts