Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dog peanut dont like his food.. he trys to eat the cat food does any one know why.. is it because he see the cat eating the cat food then want to do the same thing? what are some other good food out there that i can try.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i have took the cat food away a long time ago but its not just the cat food he dont really like his own food. so is there any good food any one knows of. we give him can food alot but its not good for hes teeth. so im lookin for hard food and every food we try to give him he dont like we have tryed nutro and iams and eukanuba.. i think its cause he dont have a dog friend around and he sees the cat eating her food so he trys to act like them i may be wrong but it may be the food..
hmm

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thank you for your help i have took the cat food away and i have ben giving them less can food and putting more of my dog dry food out for him.. thank you fr your help.. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by peanut@Jan 1 2005, 05:28 AM
well i have took the cat food away a long time ago but its not just the cat food he dont really like his own food. so is there any good food any one knows of. we give him can food alot but its not good for hes teeth. so im lookin for hard food and every food we try to give him he dont like we have tryed nutro and iams and eukanuba.. i think its cause he dont have a dog friend around and he sees the cat eating her food so he trys to act like them i may be wrong but it may be the food..
hmm
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26700
[/QUOTE]

he is about 6 or 7 months now..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.