Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have seen dogs that were dyed before and usually it is kind of a pale color. To get it this dark wouldn't they have to leave it on for awhile? No way in he%$ would Lexi would still long enough for it to get that dark. I would have hot pink all over my apartment! :lol:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Now I have seen pink poodles (and blue, and purple even one with stars), but that is just toooo pink for me! The last time I saw this was in a parade and the owner said they did it with KoolAid. I, like Lexi's mom, would be afraid that the pink would get all over the house. I have thought about some little streaks or maybe tinting Tiki's ears for Christmas but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Judi

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This reminds me of when I was little. I had REALLY blond hair (kind of white blond)as a child One year for Halloween (I was around 12) I decided to use that colored hairspray and sprayed all of my hair hot pink (very similar to the poodle). Well at the end of the night I was too tired to wash it out so I went to bed. The next morning when I tried to wash it out it wouldn't. We tried EVERYTHING! Shampoo, stripers, dishwashing soap, laundry soap, etc. I was stuck with pink hair (which after a couple of hundred washes faded to orangy/pink for 6 months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts