Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hewah I am in my new Oscar De La Newman
sweater dat makes my hair stand up. Hee hee!
Mom says it's wectwicity. I fink it's the blue.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Cosy - you are shockingly cute in your new outfit. :wub::wub: Tyler was quite taken by you but said he'd be afraid to kiss you with all that static.:heart: I don't think it's the blue, I think it's the winter, Cosy!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:w00t:

Oh Cosy,

Casanova and I have been waiting at the computer screen for weeks looking for a new picture of you!!!

As I always say, "The most beautiful malt in the world must be seeeeeeen!!!" :wub::wub::wub:

Adorable sweater too! Cosy rocks that blue!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She looks like she's ready to start a bonfire with all that static! LOL Thanks, girls, for the kind words. I was going to show off some other things today but my battery died and this one was taken with my phone, only because she was already in the sweater. Did I mention I hate my camera. lol Someday I'll get a new cord for my big one and take some REAL pics again.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
She looks like she's ready to start a bonfire with all that static! LOL Thanks, girls, for the kind words. I was going to show off some other things today but my battery died and this one was taken with my phone, only because she was already in the sweater. Did I mention I hate my camera. lol Someday I'll get a new cord for my big one and take some REAL pics again.
Oh, what good news! There are more pictures to come!! :chili::chili::chili:

Can you please get charging, my friend?

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's on the charge but by the time it's ready the sun will be down so I'll have to do them tomorrow. Cosy is fine with that. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am in la-la-la-love with Cosy.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Cosy, could you be any cuter? No, I think not. You are the ultimate in cuteness:wub:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Cosy is simply adorable! I love her little pink dress, but she looks gorgeous in the blue sweater! She is so precious.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts