Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hi, on the top of the page, under the adds, there is a grey bar and a link that says "How to post pics". I did get to see your picture, I just clicked on the link to get to it (Which by the way, is VERY cute). Hope this helps.

-c

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Also, to get the correct URL for your photo to appear, right click on the photo and then click on properties and use that URL for your image here...... Here is your picture.... Very cute!!

Click on "Reply" to this post and you can see the coding and URL used to get the photo to show up.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I dont know if this will be of any help, but I actually have an easier time resizing with Paint. Right click on your picture, and choose "open with" and select Paint, or Microsoft Paint. In there you can choose "image" in the top menu, and then stretch\skew. If you make both of the "stretch" numbers smaller, eventually you will get to a good size. Usually, with my high resolution photos, I cut the picture to 25% and it is a good size. You can play around with that and see if its any easier for you.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I think the orginal one was fine. Are you trying to post it in the thread or just have a link to it. If you want it in the thread click on the "IMG" button instead of the "http://" button. All you should have to do is click on it and paste the link you copied into the IMG window and click ok.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 19 2005, 08:05 PM
I dont know if this will be of any help, but I actually have an easier time resizing with Paint.  Right click on your picture, and choose "open with" and select Paint, or Microsoft Paint.  In there you can choose "image" in the top menu, and then stretch\skew.  If you make both of the "stretch" numbers smaller, eventually you will get to a good size. Usually, with my high resolution photos, I cut the picture to 25% and it is a good size. You can play around with that and see if its any easier for you.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63633
[/QUOTE]
That is how I do mine.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a cutie!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts