Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Maltese family. I see another website we advertise on is holding a "win a free Piddle Place, best indoor pet potty contest.

How would we go about offering one here on our site? We can have a contests, and let all of you vote for the winner.

Thoughts? I don't know where to post it, but I'd like to try. Not the cutest dog photo, since I know you all would win. How about "do you look like your dog photo contest, or funniest thing you ever did for your Maltese?

This is a $119 value, so should be fun if anyone needs an indoor pet potty.

Kathy

·
Registered
514 Posts
We already have our Piddle Place and we love it. We don't need a second one in our tiny apartment but I would love to see some cute pictures!

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
A contest would be great.:chili::chili:And so would a Piddle Pad.:thumbsup: Hmmm looking like our dogs...:w00t::w00t: I think the hair dye business would go bankrupt if we all tried to look like our white fluffs. :innocent:
Maybe the funniest thing we ever did for our Maltese as you mentioned, or something having to do with embarrassing "toilet" times our dogs had that might make a Piddle Pad a needed prize. Or how we think our dogs really know we love them.

·
Premium Member
20,032 Posts
A contest would be great.:chili::chili:And so would a Piddle Pad.:thumbsup: Hmmm looking like our dogs...:w00t::w00t: I think the hair dye business would go bankrupt if we all tried to look like our white fluffs. :innocent:
Maybe the funniest thing we ever did for our Maltese as you mentioned, or something having to do with embarrassing "toilet" times our dogs had that might make a Piddle Pad a needed prize. Or how we think our dogs really know we love them.
Funny sounds ....fun. Embarrassing moments or crazy hair days or silly poses. With four dogs, piddle pad would be wonderful!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay. Where do I post this so everyone can play? This will be fun. I'd love something with silly photos, that really makes us smile.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Unfortunately, with a new puppy EVERYPLACE is a "Piddle Place"! Just sayin'
:LOL::thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi SisseeLou, I know you are missed. Not so long ago, she looks so young. I'm sorry. But the photos is so cute, I guess its' part of our photo contest!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you!!!! Are you a survivor? If so a hug to you. You look fantastic. Love the shirt my friend, wear it proudly.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
your a winner

I'd love a contest:chili:
It was way to hard to decide who won here, so the 8 of you who said they would like a contest sound like winners to me.

If Matilda will use the Piddle Place send us your address please. We can only ship in the United States. Thank you for the smiles.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Riley and Sissy are winners

Sounds like fun! We love our Piddle Place, but a second one would be nice upstairs!
Love to send you one, trying to pick a winner was way to difficult, so let me know where you would like this sent. Thank you for joining in

Kathy

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tylers a winner too!

thank you, email your address and a piddle place will be headed your way! More photos of Tyler please.

Kathy

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pats a winner too....

Funny sounds ....fun. Embarrassing moments or crazy hair days or silly poses. With four dogs, piddle pad would be wonderful!
Okay Pat, how many fur babies do you have!!!! Loved your FB page. trying to decide who's dog was cutest just was not going to happen, so email me your address and I'll send you a Piddle Place

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Oh my gosh! Kathleen, you are the bomb! Sissy will love having her own Piddle Place upstairs! She has not been so happy with potty pads since her intro to Piddle Place! Thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
20,032 Posts
Okay Pat, how many fur babies do you have!!!! Loved your FB page. trying to decide who's dog was cutest just was not going to happen, so email me your address and I'll send you a Piddle Place

Thank you!
Wow wee!!! This is so cool!! I'm down to 4 pups now. Hopefully we'll be moving back home in the next few weeks and this will be a perfect new addition!!!:chili::chili:

I sent you a personal message...I don't know your email address.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts