Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never had such a hard time getting in fall and winter things. I think the industry was a bit 'gun shy' since sales were down so low last year that they did not buy enough for what we boutiques and stores are wanting to buy this year. And I'm hearing 'production trouble' from so many of my vendors. But at least they are here now.

This year I chose to go with Hip Doggie's line of coats. Super high quality for a good price, detachable hoods and attached d-rings are what drew me to these coats. I hope you like them.

Here's Miss Callie modeling her new Pink Mink Cheetah Coat. It's super soft & I love the fact that she steps into it and it zips up the back and has a double d-ring. I chose a size that was pretty big on her so I could layer it over whatever she happens to be wearing that day.

Pink Mink Cheetah

One of my customers, Olive, agreed to model the Olive & Orange Urban Ski Vest in the Big Dog size.

Olive Urban Ski Vest V2

And Jett is modeling the Navy Urban Ski Vest. The hood is detachable and the ski vests all have d-rings. He's liking this coat much better then his old coat that had puffy sleeves. It's very difficult to walk in a puffy parka with puffy sleeves. :HistericalSmiley:

And for the girls I have the Chocolate and Pink Ski Vest

Brown Urban Ski Vest V2

Navy Urban Ski Vest V2

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I agree. I've been shopping around for a winter jacket since Tyler outgrew last years (unless we go for the high water vest look :w00t::HistericalSmiley: and a cold tush) and there aren't that many winter coats around, especially in shops. I'm liking Jett's vest -- I agree about sleeves. Tyler had a Kwigy Bo camo jacket last year and we had to unzip the sleeves out and the hood for his comfort. How are the sizes for the blue vest? True to size or run big or small?

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree. I've been shopping around for a winter jacket since Tyler outgrew last years (unless we go for the high water vest look :w00t::HistericalSmiley: and a cold tush) and there aren't that many winter coats around, especially in shops. I'm liking Jett's vest -- I agree about sleeves. Tyler had a Kwigy Bo camo jacket last year and we had to unzip the sleeves out and the hood for his comfort. How are the sizes for the blue vest? True to size or run big or small?
They run small. Jett is normally in a small in Hip Doggie but in the coat, I put him in a medium. Also, if it's a bit big in the chest and arms, you can layer it with a shirt or sweater. Hip Doggie is good making sure there is a good cut out area in the tummy area for the boy parts. :whistle:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
those jackets are so so cute all of them , love ur models :)

im thinking of a navy one for dolce.. really cute.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually I'm glad someone dug up this thread. I've looked all over and I'm still liking the HipDoggie Parkas the best. So I'm carrying them again this year. They have now come out with the Ski Pants in the Navy to match the Navy Parka like they had with the Olive last year.

I'm not going to be carrying the Cheetah coat this year. Instead I'm ordering in the Pink Plaid Dress Coat and the Vintage Bomber Jacket both by Hip Doggie. I'll post pics of them on Jett and Callie when they arrive.

Pink Plaid Dress Coat

Vintage Bomber Jacket

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Very adorable! Winter can come, Lol!

Love your sweet models, Crystal! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts