Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some of the fluffs in their new jammies, they look so cute! But I wonder if they really stay warm?

I don't have central heat and only use a heater for a few weeks in Jan. I plan on getting a heated throw, could use it on my bed. Seems like that would keep Spookie warm, she could get under the cover and snuggle with me. Would she still need jammies? And how do you stuff all the fur into them? If I did get some I'd want full legs. Is there such a thing?

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter uses jammies from go.fetch from late fall to early spring almost every night. We noticed that he was getting cold at night and even if we provided him with lots of blankets on the bed he was curling tightly into a ball to sleep and waking up stiff. After using the jammies for two weeks we noted that he was no longer stiff or curled tightly. Hunter does snuggle at night but sometimes he likes his space and in his jammies I know that even on cold nights at the foot of the bed he will be warm. His jammies are fleece - not regular cotton knit.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Same as Erin! We have fantastic jammies from go.fetch and ToniMari. When it started getting colder, I noticed Lola was burrowing under my blankets and really just not sleeping as comfortably as she normally does. The jammies keep her warm and look cute -- functional and fashionable! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
functional : Jammies aren't needed at nights *where we are* for the malts. It is beautifully warm at home, during night time.

fashionable: yes, especially for photo-shoot sessions ^_^

I find seeing fluffs in their jammies SO SO SO CUTEEEEE!!!!!! <3 always makes me wanna cuddle next to the jammie fluff AWWWH toooooo CUTE for words !!!!

My malts have 0 Jammie. I never got into buying one for them. They do have lots of other stuff that is more of a fashion type of thing. Crystal also has a bikini LOL once we had a pool party, and Crystal had that on while she was happily swimming with us - she looked soo adorable too.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I haven't found any comfortable jammies for my girls. We do turn the heat down at night and they have been wearing t-shirts to bed, but we have an electric blanket. It is cold in the mornings, and I would love to have something warmer for them. :blush:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Jodi wore his red polka dot PJ's to bed this week and was definitely stayed, otherwise he would have been glued to me.

I got mine at Crystal's Pampered Pet Boutique.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I use those little fleece jackets(for lack of a better word) that snap and go down to the tail but do not cover the back legs. I have around 10 or 12 of them from Go Fetch. I love them, it has a little hood also and little sleeves for the front legs. It is so easy because they pop on and off and come in darling prints. They sleep in them and are just fine. So very soft and warm.:wub:

I just looked and they are under Sweaters......Fleece Snap Hoodie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts