Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Northeast, we got our first snow fall yesterday, (Eghad!), took Morgan out in it for his first time to go potty, the flakes were quite large. Wished I had had my video camera with me. He was so comicle. He was actually trying to catch the large flakes as they came down! lol Gonna be a fun winter!!!!! lol

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i cant wait to it starts snowing, i love it, Sampson likes to try and catch the falling snow and Maggie is probably to young to remember the little snow we had last year so we'll see how she reacts this year

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tell you what, for those of you who don't get snow or get very little, I will FedEx you some of mine! lol

·
Registered
939 Posts
85 and humid in Austin yesterday.... Can't wiat until it cools down and dries up! We don't get snow often, but last winter we had an ice storm. Tiki was only a pup but he loved "attacking" the ice! What a joy to watch. Hope we get some snow this year! I used to live in Chicago; I actualy miss the snow; but not all that goes with it

Judi

·
Registered
35 Posts
We live in Chicago... it's actually pretty mild today... probably high 60's. I can't wait to see Shadow's reaction to her first snow!

·
Registered
939 Posts
I was raised in and used to live in the suburbs of Chicago. We left 14 years ago this month. I sure miss it! The people there are the best; and talk about some great big food! I still have family there and try to make it back every year.

Texas is nice, but nothing like Chicago! Boy oh Boy do you all get some winter

Judi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts