Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have been calling and calling, and I can go and pick her up at 6pm. She has been there ALL day, poor little mite.

She had 4 baby teeth removed as well as the spay. According to the vet she is recovering well. I am still so worried about her, I thought I was vey practical about these things, but I actually cried when I left her this morning!!
My husband thought something awful had happened.

They didn't operate on her until after lunch - must admit I wish they had done it earlier, it's a long day for a 3.5lb puppy who hasn't eaten anything since midnight the day before. Just feel so bad for her!

I will let everyone know how she does post op - I just can't wait to have her home again, and yes, I have a onesie for her to wear at night to stop her licking the stiches.

Thanks so much for the thoughts and good luck to everyone having their babies spayed in the next few days!
Vikki.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
She's home!

Seemed very disorientated last night, but she was so happy to see me when I picked her up, so that made me feel better.
She slept in her soft sided crate with us in the bedroom and is now passed out on my lap!

She did a wee wee last night and another this morning and ate some food last night too.
She seems very groggy but ok I think.

Thanks so much for all the positive thoughts, it really helped!

Vikki and the now quite grown up Audrey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.