Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the hardest time accessing the site yesterday...except for early yesterday morning-I don't know that I officially got on all day.

I was in withdrawals by last night... :lol:
Just kidding..but really...I saw all those people online...at one time there were like 30...and I got SO excited to jump on and chat...
but flood control and server errors were not letting me.
I am sure they were just minor kinks-no big deal-Joe will fix it...b/c he rocks!!!

So, to all of you who I did not get to say "hello" to yesterday!!!
"Hi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see so many on at one time. We are truly growing every day!!!"

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 12 2004, 06:57 AM
I had the hardest time accessing the site yesterday...except for early yesterday morning-I don't know that I officially got on all day.

I was in withdrawals by last night... :lol:
Just kidding..but really...I saw all those people online...at one time there were like 30...and I got SO excited to jump on and chat...
but flood control and server errors were not letting me. 
I am sure they were just minor kinks-no big deal-Joe will fix it...b/c he rocks!!!

So, to all of you who I did not get to say "hello" to yesterday!!!
"Hi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see so many on at one time. We are truly growing every day!!!"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11774
[/QUOTE]

Same here..... I was able to get on sporadically but it sometimes took 10 minutes for the page to load.... Thought I'd try very early this morning when Web traffic would be slower!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
this will be fixed soon, i am talking with my host now about moving to a new server

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 13 of 13 Posts