Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the Women to Women — Changing women's health — naturally website and I'm very interested in going on their program.

Have any of you been on their program, or know someone that has used it? What was your (their) experience?

And here's the really funny part. The cost for their vitamins and supplements is $75 per month. Now if that was for Tilly and Lacie, I wouldn't think twice about spending the money, but because it's for me, I'm not sure I want to spend that much. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Are my priorities wrong??!!! No -- I'm just "crazy about my fluffs"!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I'm not familiar with the program, but I totally know how you feel about not wanting to spend that much on yourself when you would spend twice that much on supplements or other items for the fluffs. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I don't know how I missed this post????? I was just reading some of women-to-women's articles yesterday about bone health, as a matter of fact. I got their supplements years ago, but strangely enough, I have a problem taking huge pills and their vitamins and other supplements were huge... so I sent them back. I knew I wouldn't take them every day because the size of the pill would be an issue. I think that their articles are great and even before I knew about women to women I had already read Christine Northrup's book about menopause/perimenopause and it was good, too. So, sorry, I have no information about how the program works, but I know that if I could, I would have given them a shot. In fact, I'm seriously thinking about trying again... let me know what you decide.

Debbie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts