Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in Summer's thread about her gate...but thought I would start another for new people who didn't see it when we talked about it awhile back...

I thought I would post this link to the gate that I have.
Someone on here...
can't remember who now...told us about it and I went and got one. It is from Target baby section. It is wooden, but tension mounts to the wall and swings shut on it's own! It is WONDERFUL! I hate stepping over gates, and can't very well b/c I am short, plus I needed something my kids could do. I tried other swinging ones, but they always forgot to latch them back. This shuts on its own. We even took it with us on vacation! It is the best gate for function and money in my opinion...
Swing gate

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I'll have to keep that in mind. Right now I use a gate that my grandma bought at a garage sale. It is one of those gates that are like $10 at Walmart. It has duck tape all over it. I'm so sick of taking it on and off and steping over it.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I like those, I plan on building one in my shop

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Msloke@Jul 29 2005, 01:05 PM
Very nice.  I need to check that out.  I bought one of those that you had to use screws for the side mounts 
  into my new kitchen island and the wall.  Wasn't real happy about that.  Plus I can't step over those darn gates either, get hung up about every time.
  Thanks for posting this one. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85813
[/QUOTE]

No screws in the wall with this. It is very sturdy and looks decent too...

·
Registered
841 Posts
Thats a great gate how tall is it summers is about 24" high makes it easy to step over. Summer's has a little door we can open and she can go back and forth without taking the gate down

1 - 8 of 8 Posts