Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is a picture of my booth at the Crown Point Pet Expo in NW Indiana. It's been a while since I set up and this has been my largest booth so far. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted because I was missing some "face out" bars. Thank goodness my stepdaughter is really good at merchandising. She helped me out so much! DH handled checking customers out for me while I helped people. I'm so proud of my little Woof Life Team. We were a hit and the booth was a success!

There are quite a few Toni Mari fans in this area that were thrilled to know they could get the products. Thank you Des for creating such wonderful products!

I'll be traveling around this summer to several more dog fairs and pet Expos. If you live in the North West Indiana area and know of an event please let me know. Sometimes it's hard for me to find them.

My husband took lots of pictures of the event as well so I'll post those later....so many great rescue dogs and people in this area. I wanted to take all the rescues home...

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
It looks wonderful! I love how attractive your display is--it certainly would have called to me! I wish I would have know; I so would have been there.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
OMG you are going to be busy, busy, busy . . . . I hope this new adventure of yours will be fun and fruitful :chili: :chili: :chili: I just sent you the last items on backorder . .hope it gets to you in time for your next show :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Woah! now you're talkin' my language! That's the kind of booth I love to find at pet events!!!! :chili::chili: good luck this summer!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts