Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter Molly is supporting Germany in the Cup b/c her big brother is there for 6 weeks. I wanted to share with you a picture she just made for today's game...

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wow- is your son in Germany now? I remember so many months ago when you wrote that he had a chance to go and you were worried about it. So cool!!! How's he doing? Great job by your daughter and good to see you posting again.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow- is your son in Germany now? I remember so many months ago when you wrote that he had a chance to go and you were worried about it. So cool!!! How's he doing? Great job by your daughter and good to see you posting again.:thumbsup:

Ya, he left on June 7th. He is now in Krefeld (a certain someone here used to live there and gave my son some great info ahead of time so he could acclimate). He's in love with Germany. He's having a fabulous time. He LOVES the food there. The Doner is one of his favorites. :thumbsup: He's gone to public viewings of the German team playing at the World Cup. I'll make a post with some of the pics he's sent. :) Check in Photos in a bit to see...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts