Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Heini and Schnuup?? I am very worried about them. (I am hoping I just missed their posts!!!!)
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I was about to post a similar thread today...wondering how they're doing and boy do I miss Becky and Heini.:smcry:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Becky's photos were always such a pleasure to see and Heini's adventures were so much fun. I sure hope they are both well and that if Becky is not feeling well that she feels better very, very soon!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I don't know any details except one time she posted on FB about being in pain. But other than that, I think she and Heini are okay.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a Stern Schnuppe on my FB. Is that the same one? I am thinking not as there are no pictures on her page.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I miss them so much too!!! I pray Becky is out of pain.:wub: Please Becky, if you see this let us know how you are.....We all send out love to you!!!:chili:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I was just thinking of her last evening. I hope all is well with Becky and Heini.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I've talked with Becky on FB recently, she has been in a lot of pain. Hopefully when it subsides she'll be back. Pain sucks......:angry:

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
Becky, wir wunchen dir alles gute----und wir vermissen euch!
hugs, kitzel

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.