Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would anyone like me to post a "Caption This" picture once a week? Then we could all say what we think is happening or what the animals are saying...

for example:

Caption This! What's happening in this picture?
View attachment 92409

Just a thought to maybe add some more fun here. I've been doing this on another forum so I have a lot of pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I'm not at all good at stuff like that but do love seeing what others come up with.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I think they're Christmas caroling after visiting a nearby pub. :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
would anyone like me to post a "caption this" picture once a week? Then we could all say what we think is happening or what the animals are saying...

For example:

Caption this! What's happening in this picture?
View attachment 92409

just a thought to maybe add some more fun here. I've been doing this on another forum so i have a lot of pictures.

I think they are saying...

I know I am, but what are you?... I know I am, but what are you?...

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Great idea. I was thinking they were saying, "Did you hear the one about the cat who...? (I couldn't think of any cat jokes.:w00t:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
haha this is very fun! :D

here's my version:

black dog: ah!! there's a spider on your head!!
white dog: AHH WHERE WHERE? get it off me!!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Look at that Christmas sweater and matching earrings!

I only thought of that because I've seen some of the craziest Christmas sweaters this year...

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I think it can also be a nice idea to start a *Captions* thread where each one can join in with a picture he/she took and caption it. It could be just any sort of picture whether a malt is sitting, sleeping or whatever...just anything you can think your malt is saying or you can caption it (picture) well...

I can caption the bellow :p

"Catch me if you can" :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts