Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke down and got one of my ramps for Jett here at the store. I would have done it sooner had I realized he would ring up customers for me!

For me? It's ok to use these?

Wow...I can get up here all by myself now!

This is great! I can get up to mommy's chair whenever I want.

I kinda like this. The chair feels pretty good.

Hmmm...I think I can ring people up.

Ok...got it. I'm so proud of myself.

May I help you?

Is that debit or credit?

Thank you and come again!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OMG Crystal. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: LMAO. I did a genuine spit take when I came to that shot where Jett's so proud of himself. I had to clean my screen. :w00t: Your boy is just too cute for words. It really makes me want to head out your way and drop in. Unfortunately, the shoot north of Chicago didn't help at all in that way. I have to work on something closer :) Darn I wish you were coming to Nationals.:angry:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
If Jett were my sales dude I wouldn't be able to say no ... I'd buy everything!! :wub:

Where did you get the steps/ramp? Very nice!!

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OMG Crystal. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: LMAO. I did a genuine spit take when I came to that shot where Jett's so proud of himself. I had to clean my screen. :w00t: Your boy is just too cute for words. It really makes me want to head out your way and drop in. Unfortunately, the shoot north of Chicago didn't help at all in that way. I have to work on something closer :) Darn I wish you were coming to Nationals.:angry:
LOL...hope you're able to get all that coffee off your computer screen. :HistericalSmiley:

I know. I'm more disappointed then you can possibly know that I can't make Nationals this year. I'm just hoping you'll have a shoot close by. Course you'll have to have Tyler with you. I so want to see Jett and Tyler play together.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts