Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Oct 4 2005, 01:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Msloke
@Oct 4 2005, 02:10 PM
If we ever do get the chance, we most definitely will need some t-shirts for them to wear that say "I belong to...." or name tags for them!  
   I know that if you put some of your malts in same room with Cassie or Sam, without it, I might not be able to pick mine out....bad mommy!!!!!  

Heck, I had enough trouble with the collage and there were clues with that, avatar pics, clothes, etc.  
  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106064
Careful though, Traci may even take off the "I belong to..." T-shirts and go home with a couple of the girls she's been eyeing
J/K
Traci

I would love to meet all of you too!! All the doggie boutiques would be seeing $$$ in their eyes

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106071
[/B][/QUOTE]

I am laughing SO hard right now...
My kids are watching a movie in between nine week tests and they think I have lost it!

Any-hoo...
I would just make extra shirts that say "I belong to Traci/Tlunn and swap them out!!!!

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 4 2005, 03:44 PM
I've often wondered if I would be able to tell Toby apart from other Malts.  Seriously, if you stripped him of his clothing, harness and bow and he was there naked with other malts, I seriously have my doubts.  Although I would know him because he would be the one jumping on my leg for me to pick him up.

Hey Traci, if I help you with this "dognapping" plan, can we split the dogs?  Our code word will be "The Malt snuggles at midnight" 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106143
[/QUOTE]

Brink would be the one with the worst hair cut!

I like the secret plan....we will work on it...

We need to work on some of those like Charlotte and some of those others that have 10+...Not only do they have several and can spare a few. With that many, we could be long gone before they ever realized any were missing!

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Boom Boom's Mom@Oct 4 2005, 09:18 PM
you guys couldn't take the Boom.. trust me I'd know him from the others..  Prob cuz he's like twice most of their sizes
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106249
[/QUOTE]

AND he has those precious ears that I just ADORE!

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke@Oct 4 2005, 10:06 PM
One of the ones that confuses me is Malitda whose malt is Matilda.  I'm still confused, typo or ???? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106281
[/QUOTE]

This one confused me too...

Originally posted by NewMom328@Oct 4 2005, 10:40 PM
We could also invite the maltese rescue groups to come and maybe Tlunn could find a pup that doesnt already belong to someone!!
  <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106296
[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Ya'll DO know I am just kidding about the dog-napping thing...

I wouldn't REALLY dog-nap your babies....
I'd be scared of the wrath that would follow! I hear the way ya'll talk about neighbors, and groomers, and vets, and bad drivers, etc. NO WAY I am messing with your babies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.