Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The whole atmosphere at work felt really strange and off. Around 8:00 am things started acting up. We couldn't cash checks, couldn't put money on giftcards nor could customers use giftcards for their purchases, you couldn't pay for your items with checks, credit cards or debit cards cash only. We also couldn't do any moneygrams, we had to close the Money Center because of it. We also had some wackado customers. What was strange was it wasn't just our store, but it was happening throught out the whole company. This lasted for quite a few hours and slowly very slowly things started to work again, it was just the strangest thing. I have been at that same store for 15 years and have never seen anything like that happen before and with the atmosphere feeling strange in the store was even more strange. I wasn't the only one that noticed that the atmosphere felt strange in the store. I'm wondering if the full moon carried over into today, because it sure did feel like a full moon day with all the things happening and the wackado's.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
The national news said that FB had a big problem today and I noticed I could not get on for a while this afternoon.......wonder what is going on?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
The whole atmosphere at work felt really strange and off. Around 8:00 am things started acting up. We couldn't cash checks, couldn't put money on giftcards nor could customers use giftcards for their purchases, you couldn't pay for your items with checks, credit cards or debit cards cash only. We also couldn't do any moneygrams, we had to close the Money Center because of it. We also had some wackado customers. What was strange was it wasn't just our store, but it was happening throught out the whole company. This lasted for quite a few hours and slowly very slowly things started to work again, it was just the strangest thing. I have been at that same store for 15 years and have never seen anything like that happen before and with the atmosphere feeling strange in the store was even more strange. I wasn't the only one that noticed that the atmosphere felt strange in the store. I'm wondering if the full moon carried over into today, because it sure did feel like a full moon day with all the things happening and the wackado's.
Very strange!

I am not sure what "a full moon day" means (is it a saying that is said when things are strange?) I really don't know, but last night (which is your day time - same day of this post) while I was in the road, I did see a full moon - big and looked yellowish. I actually thought that it was beautiful - wish I had my Nikon in my hand last night. I would have for sure took its picture because it was roundish/full - it also looked big (I think that it was closer to earth than other times when I see it tiny in the sky)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Wow, that is strange.
Me too about the moon.
For some weird reason I stopped outside in the yard to point it out to hubby last night and admire it and the colours of the clouds swirling near it.

My night at work was beyond crazy and a super stressful night.
Makes me want to use this emoticon: :smilie_tischkante:

But it's all good, tomorrow is another day!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Sorry you had such a hard day. I have to say I love the
word wackado :wacko1: will use it often!!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
483 Posts
My experience with the full moon usually happens when I'm driving. It totally becomes stupid day on the highway. People seem to forget their driving skills and rules of the road, hence the stupidity.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hmmm . Yesterday I had my tv on in my office, just background noise and all of a sudden NBC went off, then CBS, then all of the networks.:blink::blink: And it was off for about 20-30 minutes. Just a black screen.Some of the odd stations were on but not the major ones. Yup Time Warner will blame it on the Harvest moon I'm sure.:angry:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
the servers were acting up all over yesterday.. fb , my job (con ed) i didnt know what the heck was happening but it was weird.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I heard about that on the news! Between that and Facebook crashing for five hours, you've got to wonder what was going on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts