Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone direct me to a very good link on how to do wrapping on a maltese coats . . as well as where to buy the materials to do it :wub:

no I will not be doing this on SeRi :w00t: a friend of mine is asking :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Honestly seeing it in person and having a lesson is the best way to do it. I would talk to the breeder or try someone locally with a coated toy breed. I haven't seen anything online that was as good as a lesson.
Where you buy depends on what you like to use? Paper? Rice paper? Plastic? How thick or thin do you prefer? etc.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly seeing it in person and having a lesson is the best way to do it. I would talk to the breeder or try someone locally with a coated toy breed. I haven't seen anything online that was as good as a lesson.
Where you buy depends on what you like to use? Paper? Rice paper? Plastic? How thick or thin do you prefer? etc.
thank you :wub: that would be awesome to actually see it done in person :aktion033:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a few links:
Maltese
You don't have to put them in oil, but follow the technique of wrapping the coat.

Wrapping A Maltese

This shows how the wraps are spaced on the dog:
A Maltese Breeder with excellent maltese bloodlines.

Several sites have products available for wrapping
Dog Bows: Dog Leads & Bows, Show Dog Bows and Show Supplies
Home Page
the color coordinated canine
Show Dog Bows

Hope this helps
thanks Tina for the link . .makes me wanna try it :w00t:. .oh wait, SeRi got shaved :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts