·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Introducing Gigi, aka Pink Girl. Thank you MaryH

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh my word Lynda!!!!! What a Christmas for you!!!! That is one lucky little girl and one precious Gigi :wub: Gosh, I just love Mary H's babies. Lynda, she is absolutely precious!!!!

Congratualations!!!!

PLEASE give her kisses for me, what a precious face!!

Congrats again, so happy for the both of you.

What a precious family of fluffs you have!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :chili:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
WhooHooo...WECOME GIGI!!!!! What a MERRY Christmas at your house Lynda!!! WTG!!!! :chili:
GiGi is a Doll!!!!
xoxoxo

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Ahem ... Gigi, how did you get to Lynda's house??? If I remember correctly (and I always remember these things) you told me your application to be one of Santa's elves was accepted, you were going to the North Pole, and you'd be back the day after Christmas. That's today, Gigi, so what are you doing at Lynda's house?? Well, okay, I'll talk to Lynda and see if she minds you staying there. If so, I'll be there in April after the snow is gone to bring you home!

Lynda and John, it was soooooo nice seeing you and your little ones again. Hugs to all of you and have a Happy and Fluffy New Year!

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
It is sooo nice when they can stay inside the SM family & we can follow them! :aktion033::aktion033:
I KNOW you will keep us up to date w/photos and antics. What fun you are going to have!
Let the party begin!
:partytime:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Oh wow, what a little cutie. Lynda, how are you going to fit four in your carriage. Congratulations, and please keep up us up to date with pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Holy Cow!!!! What a GREAT Christmas you've had this year!!!! :aktion033::aktion033:
Holy Cow is right Pat, every time I turn around their is another fluff butt in this house:HistericalSmiley:. I keep asking my husband, "where are they coming from". I may need to contact you on tips for having four.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts