Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I don't know if you already know about it or not, but incase you dont...www.petedge.com is a website that sells stuff at wholesale price. You can get sweaters for 4.99, toys for less than a dollar, plus costumes, treats, grooming supplies, pet carriers....tons of stuff really really cheap. They do have a processing fee for an order that is less than 50 dollars, I think its like 5.75 or something...not too bad.

I just thought I would pass this along :D.

lol, oh geez I totally screwed up the sub title, its supposed to say "for wholesale price" not wholesale for price...haha, my first line I wrote wouldnt all fit so I rearranged and after I posted it I realized it wasn't written correctly...too early in the morning I guess

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I do an order here about once a month. It is great!
I get toys, wee pads, treats, brushes...all kinds of things on there.
I usually try to do the 50+ order so I don't get the processing fee+shipping. I just get stuff that I know I need anyway...even if I don't need it right now.
They have some petsilk products too at good prices.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thank you! I posted awhile ago about that site too but I forgot all about it myself!
I just spent $80. @ Petco yesterday for very little stuff! :lol:

·
Registered
707 Posts
I didn't know about this site...it's awesome. They have the cutes things! I'm going to place an order today!!!

Since Bella is only 2lbs. and she'll probably grow to be about 5 or 6, I'm going to wait to get her outfits. She has a little shirt now but I think that's good until she grows a bit more.

Thanks for the information!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts