Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering when everyone was sending their X mas gifts for the exchange. I have had mine ready 4 a while just waiting to ship it. I think we should do it at the begining of Dec so that it gets there in time. Do we want to ship them all on the same week so we get them at the same time.

When were yall going to ship yours?

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Sarah,
I was thinking the same thing. I want to ship mine in the next few days so that it does not get caught up in the last minute rush.

I have aother question about the Secret Santa....do we put Secret Santa on the outside and then put our real name inside the gift?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering the same things. I've had mine for a while now and I dread going to the post office right before the xmas rush...lines out the door and everything

Tic's so nosy, he actually stole a part of my gift out of the closet and tore the package, so I have to go stop by the store to replace that part of the gift. The little turkey

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering the same things. I've had mine for a while now and I dread going to the post office right before the xmas rush...lines out the door and everything

Tic's so nosy, he actually stole a part of my gift out of the closet and tore the package, so I have to go stop by the store to replace that part of the gift. The little turkey
[/B]
its so funny you say that Prissy stole two parts of the gift and ate them completely I have to buy some more as well. These Malts are sneaky

·
Registered
424 Posts
I was just wondering when everyone was sending their X mas gifts for the exchange. I have had mine ready 4 a while just waiting to ship it. I think we should do it at the begining of Dec so that it gets there in time. Do we want to ship them all on the same week so we get them at the same time.

When were yall going to ship yours?[/B]

hi! sorry I'm kinda new here on spoiledmaltese.com but i wanna know what is Xmas Exchange for? Is this for all sm members? Does all or other members needs or supposed to exchange gifts during christmas? and who's gifts is this for? I mean do we have to exchange gifts for the dogs only or to owner? This is sounds good if there is an exchange gift here to all sm members
. and how does it works? never done this before.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Well the return address on the package *I* send will be a dead giveaway to the person who receives it. I'm hoping to get it mailed this week, but may have to bribe a co-worker to do it as I just got a surprise gift of 16 extra progress reports to write.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

When were yall going to ship yours?[/B]

hi! sorry I'm kinda new here on spoiledmaltese.com but i wanna know what is Xmas Exchange for? Is this for all sm members? Does all or other members needs or supposed to exchange gifts during christmas? and who's gifts is this for? I mean do we have to exchange gifts for the dogs only or to owner? This is sounds good if there is an exchange gift here to all sm members
. and how does it works? never done this before.
[/B]
The gift exchange is gifts for our Malts and it is for those who let the person coordinating it know that they want to participate. The cut off was a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
How about we start sending them next week? On the outside I'm going to put who it is to "dog's name" and on the return just my address. On the inside will be my name.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts

[/B]
its so funny you say that Prissy stole two parts of the gift and ate them completely I have to buy some more as well. These Malts are sneaky
[/B]
They are so sneaky!! I didn't even see Tic follow me into the closet. They are either really sneaky or really greedy
I know the boys were mad at me when I brought home doggy goodies and I didn't hand the bag straight over to them
Gotta love em!!

How about we start sending them next week? On the outside I'm going to put who it is to "dog's name" and on the return just my address. On the inside will be my name.[/B]
Sounds good to me! I can't wait!! :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
:lol: I am sending mine by the first part of December. I am going to address it from secret Santa then my real address. I am also going to put on it that it can't be opened until Christmas. Baby Gizmo has tried to steal the gifts several times. I had to put it up out of reach and when he does get to see the box he goes crazy barking wantin it. :lol:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I missed out on this last year and was so hoping to do it this year
With everything that has been going on I didnt get to do it THIS TIME EITHER
Well I guess next year! Have fun all ,so exciting

·
Registered
126 Posts
How about we start sending them next week? On the outside I'm going to put who it is to "dog's name" and on the return just my address. On the inside will be my name.[/B]
Though I'm new and not playing this year
I wanted to offer this suggestion about addresses. Put the same address for the return address. Next year I want to play

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
I think I will PM Scott and maybe he can offer a second round for all the newbies and or those who missed the deadline. If the participants do not mind the last minute rush then they could still do it.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I think I will PM Scott and maybe he can offer a second round for all the newbies and or those who missed the deadline. If the participants do not mind the last minute rush then they could still do it.[/B]
Just a suggestion, Scott doesn't necessarily have to be the one to set it up; someone else could do it.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
QUOTE(Sassy's mommy @ Nov 29 2005, 08:37 PM)

I think I will PM Scott and maybe he can offer a second round for all the newbies and or those who missed the deadline. If the participants do not mind the last minute rush then they could still do it.[/QUOTE]

I would love to paricipate in Secret Santa. I think it would be great fun.

Carla & Shotzi

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
. and how does it works? never done this before.[/B]
I missed out on this last year and was so hoping to do it this year
With everything that has been going on I didnt get to do it THIS TIME EITHER
Well I guess next year! Have fun all ,so exciting
[/B]

Though I'm new and not playing this year
I wanted to offer this suggestion about addresses. Put the same address for the return address. Next year I want to play
[/B]

I think I will PM Scott and maybe he can offer a second round for all the newbies and or those who missed the deadline. If the participants do not mind the last minute rush then they could still do it.[/B]
Just a suggestion, Scott doesn't necessarily have to be the one to set it up; someone else could do it.
[/B]

I would love to paricipate in Secret Santa. I think it would be great fun.

Carla & Shotzi[/B]
<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">
Okay, I PM'ed Scott and offered to help with this for anyone who missed the first name exchange. I did not want to step on any toes. So you girls get ready....watch this thread and either Scott or myself will get back to you and see if we can't get you ladies or gents included in the fun. We will have to be swift with the name information because time is getting near for the gifts to go in the mail.</span>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts