Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been asked to cross post this because the Maltese Rescue we are trying to support during this challenge is so in need......

OK, there's 116 on the board. The stats for us in the Shelter Challenge in a word SUCK. We need all the lurkers, newbies, and members to VOTE, AND VOTE EVERYDAY 2X A DAY. The Fluffs are in desperate need - they need to get that prize money so Edie can save, and mend the broken and neglected.There were 1539 views to the video thread about the show dog. Can those 1539 people please Go VOTE NOW?

Click on this icon below, then look on the right tab "Shelter Challenge" and you will vote for American Maltese Assoc. Rescue in Escondido CA - the name of the shelter must be entered as it is above.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I've tried muliple times to vote but am always unsuccessful, even though I put the info in as per instructions.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Try copy and pasting the name of the shelter. :)
And highlight CA in the list of states (in the dropdown menu)
That will make it show up!

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
I type in Escondido in the city and CA in the state,it comes up w/ 4 matches,one of which is the American Maltese choice. After that it will save the last shelter you vote for. I had trouble w/ the name coming up too so I just did Escondido and CA and picked the American Maltese,that wa sthe easiest for me,instead of typing in the name.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've tried muliple times to vote but am always unsuccessful, even though I put the info in as per instructions.
Try Jilly's suggestion -if you're not sucessful PM me. We NEED EVERY VOTE!

Try copy and pasting the name of the shelter. :)
And highlight CA in the list of states (in the dropdown menu)
That will make it show up!
Thanks for the suggestion.

EVERYONE who is VOTING - Thank You for your support.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I type in Escondido in the city and CA in the state,it comes up w/ 4 matches,one of which is the American Maltese choice. After that it will save the last shelter you vote for. I had trouble w/ the name coming up too so I just did Escondido and CA and picked the American Maltese,that wa sthe easiest for me,instead of typing in the name.
That way worked for me. Finally got to vote.:chili:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
We vote four times a day - I don't always sign-on, after I vote, to remark - I should because, it takes this thread back to the top, of the "active posts'"

ladybug!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,617 Posts
voted

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
How do you sign up for an email reminder? That would be great.
There's a link Register and get a gift.
I just used a big yellow sticky note in the beginning,now I just remember. I copy and paste the direct link in an email,save it to my drafts and click on it and it takes me to the vote page,after voting,I go to the free food link and click to give a free bowl of food.

You can copy and paste my link from my signature.That's the one I use.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Remember you can vote twice,12 hours apart,vote 9am and 9pm. You can vote twice on each computer,desk top ,lap top and smart phone (Iphone,Droid,Galaxy, Blackberry,any phone that can access internet) Each device has it's own IP address so it registers as a new vote!

I have one desk top,2 lap tops,one Galaxy Droid phone,so I can vote 4 times in the morning and four times in the evening...

·
Registered
425 Posts
There's a link Register and get a gift.
I just used a big yellow sticky note in the beginning,now I just remember. I copy and paste the direct link in an email,save it to my drafts and click on it and it takes me to the vote page,after voting,I go to the free food link and click to give a free bowl of food.

You can copy and paste my link from my signature.That's the one I use.
Look to the left you will see this. Click on Register and Get a Gift

Free Ways to Help Sign a Petition
Register & Get a Gift <--------
Link To Us A smaller window will open where you register for reminders and/or opt for the newsletter.
Thanks, ladies!!! I am going to get my DH to vote as well!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I vote

I vote and post it on my facebook so others vote!:chili:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts