Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before i send this to get printed i wanted to make sure i shouldnt change ne thing...it was a lot of work to take this, and that is why we ended up making it like this:

all the heads we placed on except the orange tabby... i took the best of all the shots and combined them...the black and white cats pic was from an old one i took b/c she was being difficult.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! iwas worried about using the term "photoshop" wasnt sure if it was common knowledge, or if i needed to reword it.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! You are multitalented - Vet school and excellent photographer and graphic artist. Very impressive! Your Christmas card list is going to love it!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That's so creative of ya! So Cute. This is a personal thing so it's purely my opinion but the green background is aiite. You two are also wearing 2 other different color green. I think it'll look better white and change the color of the letters from white to green. Really, it looks good. I just don't really like red and green together.

·
Registered
323 Posts
that is sooo cute I love the captions..some day I am going to have to send you some shots to get a good signature on mine, you are so talented. I like the red and green since it is Christmas, but hey we all have a different eye...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone....so i dont need to reword the photoshop line?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great Job!!!
Are you going to print those on your computer or have them printed somewhere? Hope you don't have to print too many!!! That would be alot of ink!!! I have a great printer, but the ink costs out the butt!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda ruins the fun!!!!
Anyway-great job!!!! You need to hire out on the side!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks....no im printing them at ezprints.com they print out how i see it on my monitor, i've been sending all my "customers" prints there and they come out great, and arrive in less than a week....i have a good printer but it isnt cost effective, i only use it to check to make sure it looks right.

thanks everyone for your opinions

·
Registered
365 Posts
I like the card! Its fun!
Nice work!
Hee, hee, I like the 'medical bills' pic with your one cat trying to get away! :lol:
Parker looks like hes always ready to take a picture and always sits still. hes mr. photogenic!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think he really does like it..when i was setting up my equipment he hopped up infront of the sheet ready for his closeup!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts