Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of Momo that I finally gotten around to posting. I realize he has tear stains around his eyes, but I'm working on it... everyday with a cleanser and hopefully in time, it'll clear up. But I'm not too worried as he's still a young pup (almost three months). The last photo is one of the earlier pictures so you can see the stains were worse than. But they're starting to clear up! I'm hopeful! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Momo's beautiful. :wub::wub: Try as hard as you can to keep the little hairs out of his eyes (maybe use some kind of gel) and it will help with the stains.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww, thanks everyone. I'm sure Momo will be thrilled to hear how adorable he is. But about the gels, what product can I use on his face to keep the hair out?

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
OMG, he is adorable. And don't over worry about the tear stains, honestly at his age. As other's had said, it's just probably the teething stage. My gosh he is adorable and what a heart stealer!!! LOVE HIM.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
He is gorgeous :wub2: :wub2: I wouldn't worry about the stains too much, they don't look bad for his age. ;) it is annoying though isn't it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He is gorgeous :wub2: :wub2: I wouldn't worry about the stains too much, they don't look bad for his age. ;) it is annoying though isn't it?
It is annoying! I see the pictures of all the maltese on the forum, and their faces are so pristine and pretty. But I am patient and will just continue my face washing duty as needed. :p However, I find that when Momo drinks from one of those bottles, he drinks a lot less than if he was to drink it from a bowl.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts