Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I got the job! And more importantly, I got the job I wanted! I'm so excited! And they were very excited to have me! I'm so excited!!! Even Codi was excited! Until I told him that meant he'd be spending more time by himself or with Mom, and then he got a little depressed. Dad wasn't too pleased, cuz it means more work for him, but we'll manage something! But Yay!

Thanks to everyone for all the good luck wishing and for the suggestions preparing for interviews!!!

:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! The best part is that I found out before the after thanksgiving day sales, so now I get to go buy a bunch of "business" clothes... hopefully i'll be able to find some that day!!! Anyone have any suggestions as to wear to buy and what to buy? It's professional, so lots of blouses... also, anyone have a pair of comfortable shoes they recommend? i always get ones that are comfortable at first and then as soon as i start walking toward the interview hurt!!!

ok, well, thanks again!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
How exciting for you. Don't worry about your baby. They adjust quickly, and think of how much fun you will have when you get home to the most loving companion in the wold--a maltese hairball!

Samsonsmom

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Thanks everyone! The best part is that I found out before the after thanksgiving day sales, so now I get to go buy a bunch of "business" clothes... hopefully i'll be able to find some that day!!! Anyone have any suggestions as to wear to buy and what to buy? It's professional, so lots of blouses... also, anyone have a pair of comfortable shoes they recommend? i always get ones that are comfortable at first and then as soon as i start walking toward the interview hurt!!!

ok, well, thanks again!!![/B]

I would start with at least two classic suits, one in black, one in gray or a camel color. I would go with a wool gaberdine which is a very light weight material, for summer and winter. If you can, buy a pant/skirt/jacket outfit, that way you can buy four or five blouses/shells and mix and match, that way you get tons of different outfits with just two suits. I love Talbot's, Ann Taylor, Nordstroms, etc. It's better to spend a little more on a quality suit, than buying cheap and having to replace them more frequently. As for shoes and comfort, I like Naturalizer, Easy Spirit or Aerosoles. Good luck with the new job and happy shopping!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts