Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted pictures of Yeager for a while after his horrendous haircut incident by me last month. We had to take him to the groomer and get him shaved pretty short. And I've got a couple of "cute poodle!" "how long have you had your poodle?" comments on our walks xD.

The good news is that Yeager hair is growing back out and he's on his way to cuteness again :thumbsup: He misses all of his pals and aunties on SM and just wanted to wish all a very happy autumn =D

We took him out for a stroll today to enjoy all the sunshine, the soft breeze, and the brilliant autumn colors <3

This little chubby boy was soooo cute! He loves dogs and he is the same age as Yeager:hugging:

Yeager loves flowers :flowers: He's such a girly =P

I love the statues of these children, they look so full of live and freedom

Yeager loves to get dirty and roll in grass or anything smelly :w00t:

Thank you for looking =D

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sarah - It's been way too long. Love those fun shots of Yeager especially the one with his little tongue out. :wub::wub: He looks like he loves the outdoors. Very cute little baby with him too. Thanks for sharing:)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Yeager looks adorable and I think he would be a cutie no matter how short his hair is. :wub: Loved seeing your pictures.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awww Yeager is a cutie pie. What beautiful shots. Oh and the one of him rolling in the grass...ahhhhhhh My Leo loves to do that too.

Great pics. I love the statue of the children as well.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for the kind words everyone :D
Yeager has a great love for the outdoors, and he loves to sniff flowers and roll on the grass(or mud, for that matter). It's rainy season here so we haven't been able to bring him out that much, he was extra excited!

Thanks for sharing. Are you sure it isn't Spring already? I can see a couple of fall pictures, but the rest gave me the Spring feeling :p love both seasons.

Kat
WOW! Such great pics! Yeager, you're looking as handsome as ever and I see you are doing quite nicley with your training. California looks to have an awesome fall!
Here in California there is not much variation in the seasons x) I love the temperature and greens all year round, but do miss the snow, since I grew up in the part of the world that had four distinct seasons. :mellow:

Great pics. I love the statue of the children as well.
The children look like they just got out of a long day of school and ready to run and play! Must be the best feeling ever :chili:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
He's absolutely adorable! I love his haircut.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Yeager is so cute!! Ollie was just shaved down this past summer b/c he got into a nest of ticks twice within a few days. What a mess we had! We also get the questions about "poodle", but I think somewhere way back a poodle could be found. Ollie has long legs and his coat is wavy. Love him anyway and, like Yeager, loves the outside!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
So cute! :wub: It looks like his hair is spiked. :D I've been wondering what to do with Butchie. A topknot is just looking odd on him. Maybe we will go for that look. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts