Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys! I took Yeager on a mini trip with my family this past Memorial Day Weekend to Napa, it was super sunny and beautiful there :D I plan on returning there after I turn 21 to try all the delicious wine :p

my amazing parents :)

Yeager sleeping away while my parents did the wine tasting

This sheep tried to attack Yeager o_O

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Lovely photos of everyone. I'm glad that little black sheep didn't get Yeager.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Looks like you all had lots of fun on your trip to Napa!
Great pics, Yeager looks so cute!
And you are so pretty!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Bad sheep! but beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had such a blast! A shame that you didn't get to taste any of the wine though! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Great pictures, Napa and the weather was great.
Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Loved the pictures. :wub: Are you sure little Yeager didn't get into the wine while your parents were tasting it...that's kind of what I do when I drink even a little -- curl up in a ball and sleep.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Loved the shot in the flowers. Who's that with you?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks like you had a really great memorial day weekend. Yeager is gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You had a great Memorial Day weekend!!! Pics are just great and you are such a pretty girl!!! Love your baby and I am glad the sheep did not get Yeager!!!:chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the kind comments :grouphug:

Loved the pictures. :wub: Are you sure little Yeager didn't get into the wine while your parents were tasting it...that's kind of what I do when I drink even a little -- curl up in a ball and sleep.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Loved the shot in the flowers. Who's that with you?
LOL I know, I was thinking the same thing!! And the person with me is Keith, he's my best friend/boyfriend, but best friend first.

Yeager is adorable!! I just LOVE Napa!! Hope to meet you guys soon!!
Hope we'll get to see you guys at the next meet-up :D!! Crossing my fingers that it won't be at McCovey Cove again, too windy..

beautiful pictures, I'm gald you all had a wonderful weekend. It rained here:huh:
:( it rained here during the week last week too, and then got sunny during the weekend. Hope the weather at your place cleared up too :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Beautiful pictures of everyone! :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Gotta watch out for those black sheep!

I would love to visit Napa some day. It looks sooooo beautiful. The shot of you and Yeager and your bf in the red poppies is STUNNING!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts