1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title speaks for itself B)

Now, let's rewind, and relive this sunny afternoon's happy memories

Yeager did a lot of chasing the big bad wave and being chased back by it :p

Disclaimer: I actually don't know this little girl, but she and Yeager found each other just like that :)

She called Yeager a "gato," which is "cat" in Spanish haha

heh heh

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
What fantastic pictures of Yeager. He is too cute for words - I'm in love!!!! :wub: That's so sweet how he just made friends with that young girl.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
He is darling running on the beach.........love his beautiful coat and his little antics. The picture you captured with his front legs in the sand and his little bottom lifted up is sooooo precious!!! You all had a great day at the beach!!!:wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh my! What an adorable little boy Yeager is!! I think I'm in love with him. I'm so impressed that he wasn't afraid at all for his first time to the beach. And how the heck did you keep his hair so white when he was down in that trench of wet sand? :blink:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
What great pictures. How long did it take to get the sand out of his hair? :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg those r beautiful!!!! beautiful he looks so cute!!! he looks soo white! thats adorable that he made friends with the lil girl. loved these pics.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
great photos, he is having so much fun. That little girl is telling her parents all about it and asking for one just like him.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Great photos of little Yeager enjoying the beach day!!!
He looks like a little Icebear running and jumping in the sand! His coat looks very beautiful, especially his snow-white hair! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG! Yeager was def. made for the beach. What a grand ole time he had and I too would like to know how you kept his hair so white and clean.
Oh my! What an adorable little boy Yeager is!! I think I'm in love with him. I'm so impressed that he wasn't afraid at all for his first time to the beach. And how the heck did you keep his hair so white when he was down in that trench of wet sand? :blink:
What great pictures. How long did it take to get the sand out of his hair? :)
He had a funny expression on his face when he first stepped on the sand :innocent:
And he stayed white and dry because.......

He was scared of the water!!

He ventured close to the wet sand when the waves were receding, and then ran frantically back as if the waves were going to catch him.
I bet the water was cold too even though it's one of the warmest days you'll see in SF.
This made my job of cleaning up afterwards much easier :p

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He is darling running on the beach.........love his beautiful coat and his little antics. The picture you captured with his front legs in the sand and his little bottom lifted up is sooooo precious!!! You all had a great day at the beach!!!:wub:
Great photos of little Yeager enjoying the beach day!!!
He looks like a little Icebear running and jumping in the sand! His coat looks very beautiful, especially his snow-white hair! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:
I love to watch his hair flow with the wind as he runs :] But I'm thinking of getting him a shorter puppy cut because he looks like a bum when his hair decides to be disagreeable! :blush:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
great photos, he is having so much fun. That little girl is telling her parents all about it and asking for one just like him.
oh yes, exactly my thoughts! I'm glad she had a good experience with the Maltese breed :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts