Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my baby is growing up !!! i love him so much .. i cant believe hes been in my house for five months!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Yep, the babies grow up so fast!!!! Just when you think you will never get to sleep later than 3, 4, 5... again, they hit another milestone!!! Feel very lucky to get to have shared all your stories/pics through this time...he is just precious!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Happy 9 months! Nelson just turned 9 months last week, the day after we neutured him hahah, nice huh?

I can't believe our babies are almost ONE!!! :blink:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i hvnt neutered dolce ! i am though !!! n yes time flies !!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Nelson just turned 9 months last week, the day after we neutured him hahah, nice huh?
That reminds me of one of my favorite birthday cards ever (so wish I'd have bought an extra copy and saved it for myself)... had a little dog on the front blowing out candles on his birthday cake with the other dogs yelling "make a wish"

Open the card and it shows him with a thought/wish bubble "I want my balls back" Can't remember who I sent it to but I'm sure they thought I was nutz lol

:w00t::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
842 Posts
That reminds me of one of my favorite birthday cards ever (so wish I'd have bought an extra copy and saved it for myself)... had a little dog on the front blowing out candles on his birthday cake with the other dogs yelling "make a wish"

Open the card and it shows him with a thought/wish bubble "I want my balls back" Can't remember who I sent it to but I'm sure they thought I was nutz lol

:w00t::HistericalSmiley:
OMG hahahha thats funny and terrible at the same time :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:
I don't even think Nelson really notices them gone. Well...thats what I think haha. I guess a man might think differently :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dolce sends all his aunties lots of licks n tail waggs :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts